𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Into The Oblivion

Preston stayed at the Forbes' house. She clicked the call button for Dean on her phone and let it ring for five seconds.

"Hey, Pres..."

Preston smiled.

"Why'd you call?"

"A lot of shit's been goin' on lately. Just wanted to hear the annoying sound of my brother's voice." Preston answered, hearing a laugh on the other end. "How are Sloane and Scott?"

"They're good. Scott's being a sassy little shit, he takes after his Aunt Preston." Dean paused. "You said there's a ton of shit goin' on... what's that about?"

"Elena turned into a vampire while I was putting demons back in Hell and when I temporarily turned into one, she turned her humanity off, the brotherhood of the five vampire hunters showed up... Elena killed one of them. I've died multiple times. I got psychic and clairvoyant lessons from the Klaus Mikaelson. What else? Elena's humanity is back on, the other side's veil broke so dead supernatural creatures are here until tonight when Bonnie will close it again." Preston listed. She opted to leave out the mark part as she didn't know what the hell it was yet.

"Well, at least it's not boring." Dean mused.

Preston saw the text that popped up. "Shit. I gotta go. It's Elena's graduation today, and I don't really wanna suffer the wrath of not being there." Preston told him.

"Go. Call later, okay? You might be the most annoying little shit in the world, but you're still my sister." Dean told her.

Preston clicked the 'end call' button and drove off to the graduation. She saw the group all together and Elena grinned and waved her over.

"You made it!" Elena hugged her girlfriend.

"I wouldn't miss my girlfriend's graduation for the world." Preston replied, quickly kissing her.

"Aw! You guys are too adorable." Caroline said, sighing. "I can't believe it. We're actually all here. We are all here together."

Bonnie had tears in her eyes.

"Bonnie Bennett, are you crying?" Caroline questioned.

"It's our last hurrah before you guys go off to college." Bonnie said, choking up.

"Before we go off to college." Caroline corrected.

"I kind of sort of missed the deadline, you know, being an emotionless bitch."

"The perks of being a vampire, we can go wherever we wanna go. We can choose our own roommates. We could get a triple room. Preston can visit all the time!" Caroline exclaimed, getting excited.

"I'm happy we're all here." Bonnie said.

"Aw, group hug!"

"Ah, I don't— I don't hug." Stefan replied.

"That's one thing Stefano and I have in common." Preston said, using a different name for Stefan.