39

I stretch my arms before taking the coffee from Harry. How he was even alive enough to go get it for us blows my mind. I wince, my head pounding with the movement of sitting up. I really should have drank more water last night. 

"Thank you, baby." 

He hums, leaning down to kiss the top of my head as I rip open the straw and poke it into the lid. The taste fights to cure my hangover single-handedly. God, it's good.

"Where did you go?"

He smirks at me. "Beachwood cafe," he says, giving me a look of enjoyment.

"Is that the same place I went to when I was here last? Where I ran into you?"

He nods, his iced drink sloshing around as he lowers his arm. "It's my favorite, I told you."

I smile at him, my cheeks heating at the rush of nostalgia running through me. God, that feels like ages ago. I was so different when he ran into me there. I was constantly looking over my shoulder, afraid of everything. I was denying every surge of emotion he caused within me, overall clueless as to just how severely I enjoyed his presence. I cannot imagine what my reaction would have been if he had told me then that this is where we would be nearly three months later.

I look over, tapping my phone to see the time.

"Holy shit," I say, situating myself a little more before looking up at him. "I slept until 12:30, how could you let me do that!"

"You're severely hungover, love. You did that on your own."

I wave him away, chugging more of the iced coffee to try and revive myself. No more drinking for me. This is worse than any hangover I've ever had. How in the hell was I coordinated enough to come back last night and have the best sex of my life?

I rest the coffee between my legs, shoving it into the comforter until I'm confident it's secure. My hands scrub my eyes, and I know I have mascara all around them when my fingers are black. Fuck.

"God I'm a mess," I say, laughing to myself.

"You're still very beautiful this morning, Campbell," Harry says, sipping his black cold brew. He's surprisingly very well put together this morning. He looks to have already showered and everything, while I feel like a fucking gremlin.

I hum, watching him move around the room.

"What are your plans for the day?" He asks, sitting on the edge of the bed.

I shrug, sitting back on the pillows. "No clue, if you're busy I may see if Megs wants to do something."

He nods, situating on his stomach so he's a bit closer to me. "I'd prefer you either go out with her or stay here. I know it's excessive, but better safe than sorry."

I nod, agreeing with him. "I will, don't worry. I'll text her right now, actually. She'll wanna shop, I'm sure." I reach for my phone, pulling it off of the charger.

"Niall and I have a friend in town, we're gonna meet up and hang out for a little."

"That'll be fun! Who's the friend?"

"His name is Louis, we've known him for a couple of years now. You'd like him."

I nod, finishing off my text before tossing my phone to the side.

"Well if he's here all day maybe I can meet him later."

Harry nods in response, pushing up on his elbows before leaning in to give me a kiss. I kiss him back swiftly.

"Text me your plans, I'll be back later this afternoon."

"Okay," I say, smiling at him.

I watch him hop off of the bed and walk over to his bag, zipping it up. I set my coffee down, throwing the blankets off of myself before standing. I follow him to the door, giving him a playful smack on the butt as he walks out. He turns around, scowling with intrigued eyes, the most beautiful shade of green.