𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

"MAYBE IT'S JUST ME."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Thank you and come again!"

I'm so close to quitting..

Andi kept her smile on her lips until after the customer had left the cafe. The girl had been working nonstop ever since she opened up. Her feet were sore and she was sure her legs were about to cramp at any second. She yawned endlessly as she hadn't slept the night before, too busy working on homework to even lay in bed.

She heard the doorbell ring, raising her head up and her tired eyes falling on the hooded male who started looking at the menu. Andi wasn't paying much attention to who came in, her shift was getting ready to end in just a couple of minutes anyways.

"Uhm..can I get.." she heard him stammer on his words. She found his fingers rubbing against another, a clear sign that he was nervous to speak. "A blueberry..muffin and uhm..a caramel swirl. To go. Please." he said, his gaze rushing back down from the menu down to her tired eyes.

"Name?"

"Ji— Andy."

"With an 'i' or a 'y?'" she asked, typing into her computer system. "Y." he replied, glancing around the empty cafe as she hummed. "Okay name twin that'll be $6.50." Andi glanced up at him, waiting for him to enter his payment. She watched as he pulled out his wallet, anxiously searching for his cash before placing it on the counter.

He hadn't seen that she held out her hand for him to put the cash on until she let out a small chuckle. Jisung embarrassedly looked the other way, finding amusement on the blank wall. "Your change sir." Andi said, sliding the extra dollar and cents towards him. He quickly swift it up into his hands and stuffed it into his pocket.

"Thank you.." he mumbled, fixing his mask as she nodded her head. "You're welcome." she smiled, turning around as Doyeon was fixing up his order. She glanced at the male, squinting her eyebrows once he made eye contact with her. He immediately recognized her, giving her a small wave before putting his hand down.

Doyeon shifted towards the counter. "What are you doing here alone?" she whispered, glancing back at Andi before looking back at Jisung. "I was hungry.." he murmured, sulking before getting saw Andi come with his muffin and drink. "Here you go!" she smiled before heading off. "Oh thank..you." he said.

"Get back safely." Doyeon said, giving the male a look. "I will." Jisung nodded his head, turning on his heel and exiting out of the small cafe. He glanced down at his drink, reading the name Andi had given him for his receipt.

"Andy with a y.." he chuckled.

DOYEONsaw your bestie ALONEat work today

DOYEON
saw your bestie ALONE
at work today

JAEMIN
VIVIAN????????