𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"WHAT TO DO."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"You okay?"

"Just overly tired.."

Andi leaned her head against her pillows, trying to keep her eyes open as she was studying. Minjin was in Andi's dorm with her, keeping the girl company. "Everything okay?" she asked again, scooting the chair closer towards her friend.

"Yup. Just tired." she chuckled, glancing up at Minjin, gently nodding her head before staring back down at her notes. "My professor is such an ass. I can't understand what he wants me to do.." Andi muttered, closing her laptop. "Usually you get assignments in. What's been bothering you?" the older spoke softly.

"Everything. I think a nap might fix this.."

"A nap won't fix it. Tell me what's wrong."

"Everything.." Andi pulled her blanket over her shoulders, rolling herself in them as she faced her wall, unable to project her feelings. "What's everything?" Minjin laid on the mattress beside her friend and wrapped her arm around the girl, feeling her sigh.

"Family. Home. Work. School. Summer." she listed on. "Tell me about it." Minjin said, patting the girl's hair gently. "I feel too stressed about everything. I'm in my third year of college and i'm stressing so much. I graduate in one year. One year, and I feel like my professor can't even help me. All he does is just put me down.."

"Sora makes everything worse and Mira worries me too much. She's sixteen wanting to drop out and wants to move away from home. Sixteen. My parents don't care. Sora can't even make an effort to care anymore and I care, but I feel so stuffed and cramped with everything else that it looks like I don't care." Andi sat herself up, unable to speak while lying down.

"I want to quit my job even though it's the most easiest damn thing in the world. Barely anyone comes in and I work with Doyeon so I shouldn't even be complaining, but I am." she slapped her hands against her cheek, the sound echoing throughout her dorm room. Minjin patted her back softly.

"And it's too damn hot outside."

Minjin laughed. Andi cracked a small smile, lying back down on her side and facing Minjin this time. "I got you. Doyeon and I got you. Okay? If you need space, we'll air out the whole country if needed." she said in attempt to make the girl laugh, and she did. Andi shook her head in disbelief.

"Just don't let yourself down. You're a very strong girl Andi. If anything your professors, Sora— anyone— is jealous of you. You're doing great, amazing at that." Minjin smiled, ruffling Andi's hair. "Thank you." she smiled.

"Now we can nap."

"Ugh finally."

♡