Kylies Birthday

Its your sister kylies birthday today and she just turned 8, 

"happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear kylie, happy birthday to you" all you could see kylie doing is giving you the don't fuck up my birthday look. Kylie has hated you ever since she came into the world, as soon as you looked at her he started to cry but when you moved away she would stop.

you cringed at what kylie was wearing for her birthday. 

kylie was wearing a black tank top and some light blue ripped denim shorts along with a necklace saying kylie. 

"blow out the candles kylie" you heard your mum say kylie blew out the candles as she said "happy birthday to me" in a high pitched tone

you wanted to get out of the house but knew that was not an option so you stayed. at the end of the birthday party kylie had a sugar rush and fell sleep as soon as all the guest left the house. your mother had left all the cleaning to you to do. the house was a pig style plastic cups every were, spilled drinks, gifts on the floor everything was on the floor. 

you had almost finished cleaning when you turned around to see kylie standing in the door way looking at you with a mad look. 

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 :)