oopsie daisy

Kylie look at you through the door way, 

"did you need something kylie?"

"you ruined my birthday party" 

you looked shocked at what she said because you remember you didn't say anything to anybody at the party just like how kylie asked you to. 

"what how? I didn't talk to anybody" 

kylie starts to walk up to the glass vase that your mother had keeped protected for 15 years

"what are you doing?" you had asked as you looked at her walking up to the dark glass blue vase with pink flowers on it. you watched as Kylie moved her hand and slapped the glass vase off the draw and say "oopsie daisy" she then ran away into her room. 

"KYLIE" you say as you run to catch the vase, you caught it just before it fell to the floor. "I should call myself spiderman" you say as you carefully put it back on the draw you tilted the vase till it was in the same spot as before so your mum does not notice anything.

"KYLIE GET HERE RIGHT NOW" you shout, Kylie walked down the stairs with an attitude. "what do you want you caca head" 

"you almost broke the vase kylie" you said in a panicked but stern tone.

"ok? and its a dumb vase anyways it should break" 

"Kylie if that vase breaks I would die" you tried to get it into kylies head that its a really impotent vase and not just any old thing

"you should die it would be better for everybody in the world yn" Kylie snaps back at you with her bitch face on. 

you tell kylie to go to her room and she does 

"that girl" you say as you turn around with an angry expression on your face. Just then the landline phone rung. "odd, nobody calls from the landline" you say as you walk up to the phone and pick it up. 

𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜.