Rescuing Means Catching.

Felicity Smoak.
I need to find Deathstroke before he kills again. "See Trevor! That's what he does! Kill."
I knew who could kill Deathstroke,
"We can cure him now Felicity!"
"We can't cure a psychopath." I said back. I turned toward to a Masked Soldier, he was a taller than my height, strong naturally, "Can you take care of Deathstroke?" he held no guns he held eskrima sticks, and a red bow and arrows. He nodded. He was silent. I saw his green-bluish eyes, and he nodded.
"Felicity!" Trevor touched my shoulder then The Mask Soldier tackled him down, as if he was was the enemy. "Don't do this Felicity." We walked away from the camping site.
"You can't use him. He'll--"
"What? Steve? Kill Deathstroke? That's what I'm planning."
"Felicity listen to me you can't use this mission to seek out you own vendetta! It's not right!" Trevor yelled. "You can't use him!" He pointed at the Masked Solider.
"He's my last resort. The Arrow is here, and The Suicide Squad failed to apprehend the vigilante, He is only one right now capable to defeat Slade Wilson."
"Not all of the Squad went down you know." I turned as I saw Carrie Cutter cover in soot, on her back was my friend, The Black Canary. "Oh and I apprehended one of them." She dropped limped Laurel on the ground, "Your welcome."
------------------------------------------->
Oliver Queen.
I climbed down to the broken door and saw the whole place was in debis. "Dig go!" I yelled my new arrow that is magnetic blew the mine. The tent flew, and the crates of military weapons blew up. Dig ran up to Lyla and dragged her toward me.
Black Canary and I got separated in the explosion. The was a gun shot behind me, the bullet barely grazed me. I saw Deadshot up the tree, and he quickly climbed down. "You always have to make a mess!" He was walking toward us.
"Dig, go."
"But-"
"Go!"
I searched the ground and I couldn't see my bow. My arrows were still in my quiver. I tried to walk my I felt pain trying to bend my knee. "Shit." My knee was bleeding, the burns were bad. I started to walk anyways. Then run. I jumped and punched Lawton. I kicked him. He just kept blocking my attacks. Where did he learn--
"Not that tough without your damn bow." He laughed.
I growled.
I roundhoused kicked his gun away from him.
"You're not so tough without you guns either."
I punched and he retracted, fast with a kick, that I caught. I twisted his leg so hard that I dislocated it. He yelled in pain. "Enough." I said under my breath. I punched him to knock him out. I tried Lawton's legs and hung him up onto the trees. I ran into the deep Forrest. "Speedy! Can you tell me where Laurel is?"
"Uh yeah." Thea's voice was rasp, the connection was breaking. "She's moving just south from you. She two miles away."
"Got it. Thanks." I clicked off the com.
I started to run, I felt the branches, plants cut me through the leather of my suit. My heart pounced. My legs kept moving, knocking branches small bushes out of the way. I saw a flash of red hair in front of me.
Guards, letting Cutter in the makeshift base with on her back. I crouched down, I eyed the three guards through the rough bush.
"Thea, do you see an opening in the perimeter?"
I heard typing in the other side, "about seven hundred steps in the north corner, there's no guards, but you have climb up fast."
"Got it." I looked to the right, and running with my back crouched, I counted the steps, and saw the post, a ladder was connected to it, but a guard was coming. "Thea I thought--" I pulled my body straight hiding behind a tree, as I saw the huge light turn on of the night. I slowly pushed my head seeing the guard already left his post, and the other, walking away. My toes guided my body to the ladder, climbing up, the ladder, into the post. "Speedy, Now what?"
I had no answer.
"Thea!"
"Right, go right!"
I turned and started to run.
"At the second corridor, you'll see a set of stairs, go down and wait, until I tell you to go."
"Got it." My eyes peered, over the wall to see, the campus, everything seemed calm, like no one was home. Where was everyone?
I opened the door, and went down the staircase, and opened the door just a crack. "Thea now what?"
"Wait." She said. I started to count. "There's a weapon tent in front of you. The third door, go in."
"Why?"
"Your gonna get caught."
"Excuse me?"
"Do you want to save Laurel or not?"
"Yes!"
"Than trust me!"
"She isn't gonna kill you."