Toto Wolff's POV

" Please toto if we didn't really need this we wouldn't be asking, she's in danger and your the only person we trust enough to look after her." My best Friend friend and former University professor, Benson Liddle  pleaded as he stood in front of me his arm wrapped around his clearly distraught wife. 

"She's thirty years old she doesn't need to be looked after, let alone by me, I've never even babysat a normal child let alone a legal, functioning adult." I say clearly confused and taken aback.

 "We know that toto, but like you said she's an adult, it would be simply having a roommate, that you have to watch over." he says really convincingly. 

"I don't know, i am 2o years older than her and i don't even know how long you plan me to watch her for you." i say scratching my head.

 "it would be just for the year while we sort the problem out, and yeah your a bit older, so she wont try anything with you." he says chuckling a little now. 

"i guess, but there would be rules, and i need to know what has caused this to happen so i know what to protect her from" i say sighing and giving in. 

They sigh in relief. "Thank you Toto we owe you so much, but i think it would be better to talk about this over a lunch or something." i nod and we catch up while we walk to a near by cafe, i haven't been back to Austria in a while, i live in Monaco now so i was used to having to avoid paparazzi and such, but the streets here were silent and somehow they felt normal. 

We found our way to a cafe me and Benson used to visit regularly, we went up to the counter and got a table inside of a booth, to be specific a booth, to the left in the far corner. We sat and ordered. 

"we fucked up, we made a deal with the wrong person and now she's suffering for it." Alison, Bensons wife blurts out, being the only thing besides the occasional giggle I've heard from her.

 "I... uh... What?" i say looking at her with wide eyes. 

"We got a loan from a rich man, we'll send you his profile later, but we paid him back late and now he's threatening to kill Jane, he's already raped her, but we cant let anything else happen." Benson says rubbing his wife's back and looking down at the table ashamed.

 "i understand." i say simply, his face looks up from the table

 "you don't have questions? Your not ashamed of me for letting that happen?" He say confusedly. I shake my head.

 We get our food soon after breaking the silence, it wasn't uncomfortable but it wasn't peachy either. We discussed some details about when i would take her back to Monaco, and when she would come back home, to Austria.

 She would come with me tomorrow, we would stay in Monaco for a week and then leave for the first grand Prix of the season, she would come home after the last race in Qatar. 

We finished up with lunch and i went back to my hotel room, to prepare myself for taking on a fully grown woman. It takes me a while to fall asleep but when i eventually do i sleep like a baby, must be the Austrian air.

**** hey pookies his is my new book i hope you all love it my baes****