Important Notes

Hello to everyone! Welcome to rainbow Rose(s). Before we begin, here are some important notes.

•My first language is not English, meaning there might be some errors here and there, please be respectful. Point them out, but dont make fun of me please.

•This story is being posted on ao3 aswell, under the same username that I have here. Don't worry, it is not being stolen.

•I'll try to update every Friday, with the exception being exam weeks.

•The cover is made by me, please don't use it.

Some information about the story:

The story will take place in a Victorian-era Fontaine, where balls are held often. Both of the love interests will be shown equal attention even if I'm biased towards Neuvillette, and you as the readers can eventually decide which character to go with, I'll either end it with two separate endings, or make them both the final choice! Your vote. (ao3 readers dont get to decide, just you lot <3)

The reader's gender was determined as female when I started this, but will slowly be edited. If you notice odd places where "she" is used to refer to the reader, let me know!

Flower symbolism will play a big role, but I'll add the definition to what each flower represents in a note at the end of a chapter. (These will include both genshin flowers and real life flowers.)

**VERY IMPORTANT.**
This story will contain triggering topics, the first of which is present IN CHAPTER 2 (You Don't Know Me but You Remember Me)
So here they are, as of writing chapter 5
BRIEF descriptions of SA
Stalking
Suggestive scenes!!! (especially present in chapter 10!!)
Blood!! (also present in chapter 10)

(warnings updated 30 Dec, 2023)
There will be NO SMUT nor lemons in this book.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment, I'll read it!

Without further adieu, please enjoy Rainbow Rose(s).