Confusion

Raina POV

What was that? That was not part of the plan and I had no other plan but to just meet Garbe and get her to agree to come with me was my impulse to find anyone with whom I might feel familiar, and she was the only one who seemed to be the closes at that time and we became acquainted.

But that was not a reason for me to do that to her, we met and for me to make advances like that...oh my god, does that consider sexual harassment? What will I do if I meet her again? What does she think I am now? Will she ever want to meet me after that? But we are both girls it's natural for us to act like that right? Yeah! I think she won't even be bothered by it...

My mind wandered to that time the feeling of my lips touching her smooth and soft cheek, the feel of her body close to mine made my heart race and I could feel my face getting hot with embarrassment to think I had done that to her! I could not contain myself and took the nearest pillow I had on my sofa and screamed as hard as I could at it. How should I act in front of her now? She must have thought that I was weird or worse disgusted by me.

The next day, I was outside my new job as the head chef there and I did not know what to expect all I got from Kin was they needed a new head chef and I was desperate to get away I just took it without even thought anything about it, Now that I am here all of that anxiety came rushing in all at once made me think what if I could not do it, what if they would not accept me since I took their boss's job, Would they give a hard time? I took a huge breath and advanced with confidence that I would make this work and I must.

Inside I was greeted by a receptionist.

Receptionist - "Sorry miss we are still close"

Raina - "Oh...I am Raina..."

Receptionist - "Oh sorry...I will call the manager...please wait here"

Her face...

Why did her face change so suddenly when I said my name?

And why was she walking so hastily towards the back?

Moments later a man came in such haste too.

What is going on?

Man - "Oh Miss Raina I am honoured to finally meet you! My name is Laurance and this lady here is Monica"

Raina - "No the honour is mine..."

Man - "Come I will show you around"

First, he showed me the layout of the restaurant and then to the office where he will always be and he showed me my office which was next to his, I am not sure if an office is ever of use to me as I would be always in the kitchen cooking.

From there he walked me through the other changing room, there were lockers and the space was big enough for a total of 20 people which is a plus for any restaurant to have, they even installed a place to shower as well as toilets, the one who built this must want their employee to be well taken care of, and to my surprise, the place is clean so clean as if it was never been used before just like the customer's restroom it was well taken care off.

Laurance - "The employees are not here yet, they usually clock in around 0900 am and the last chef usually clocks in later than them..."

Raina - "Oh what time does this chef always come in?"

Laurance hasted to answer me.

Monica - "The earliest is around 1100 am the latest 0200 pm"

I lifted my eyebrow.

Raina - "What that is during peak hours how on earth did he get any work done?"

Monica - "By sleeping"