Bond

Raina's POV

We have been together nearly a few months now and all we do is hang out, make out and cuddle, we don't go further than that, this is my first time being with a woman and I don't know how to do it in bed when it was with a guy they are the ones to initiate it but since we are both women who should start it? and who is the alpha between us two?

How does a woman do it anyway? Should I search for it on the internet? I am curious maybe taking a peek wouldn't hurt? what should I write? Lesbian? Let's try that. When I did all kinds of websites popped out, one website that sticks out to me is "How We Do It" with a picture of two girls smiling so intimately. Yeah, let's click that.

Click, all hell breaks loose the sound of moaning was a full blast coming from my phone I panicked end up pressing the power button and putting it to sleep, I look around realising that I was home alone, I feel so relief but the curious part of wanted to watch how they were doing it. I picked up the phone again and this time I lowered the sound of course and started to watch it again, and it was noisy both of them were making this loud sound of pleasuring each other in a scissors position, I knew what they were doing because it says so in that video, there were so much we could do but none tells me how to initiate it all that says it felt too chicky and I could not even imagine to do it.

I couldn't understand just watching this made me aroused quicker than watching normal sex, where she puts the fingers in her and the sound of them having pleasure feels more real than the normal ones where most of the time they were faking it, of course, men doesn't know that. I felt my body tingle the more I watched this.

'Ring!!'

I jumped at the sound of my ringtone, which made me slam my laptop, as I went to see who was calling it was Lia, this was awkward.

Raina - "Hello..."

Lia - "Hey you...what are you doing there?"

Raina - "Oh nothing...nothing at all"

Looking at my laptop I pushed it away and got up towards the kitchen making coffee with the coffee machine I just bought when we were out dating.

Lia - "You sound nervous are you okay?"

Raina - "I am fine...what's up with you?"

Lia - "Just got out of surgery..."

Raina - "Everything good? the surgery I mean"

Lia - "Yeah it's going well...are you okay?"

Raina - "Yeah...why you ask?"

Lia - "Nothing I must have been so tired haven't had my lunch just yet"

Raina - "Oh my poor thing, want to get something to eat later?"

Lia - "I am too lazy for that"

Raina - "Oh, maybe you want to come over...I'll be cooking"

Lia - "I would like that..."

Raina - "Alright, what do you want to eat?"

Lia - "Anything that you would make for me baby..."

My body was electrified when she said that to me, I never felt this way with anyone I dated before...

Raina - "See you later than, love..."

Lia - "See you babe..."

Lia's POV

She sounded weird today but she seems okay, I wouldn't know about that until I meet up with her later, I should finish up here and go meet up with her, another call came in and my thoughts were she was calling back without even looking who is calling I just answered.