Confrontation

Things are spicing up

Lia's POV

What is going on? this man seemed to be aggressive towards her pulling onto her hand and he was not going to let her go, Raina was clearly in distress and was looking at me needing help but did not call up to me. I went up to her and the guy was yelling at her.

Man - "Why did you leave me?! you promised not to leave me"

Raina - "It's over Leon, we are over! I have told you over and over again!"

Leon - "No I can't accept that! I still love you, Rai..."

Raina - "Let me go! you are hurting me!"

Hearing that I took hold of the man's hand twisting his arm causing him to let go of Raina, I let him go when Raina had gone free.

Leon - "Aahh! Are you trying to break my arm?!"

Lia - "Are you okay"

I immediately came toward Raina looking at her arm, there were bruises on it and his hand marks were visible, which was enough to get my blood boil I wanted to hit this guy but I restrained myself since we were in a public place.

Leon - "Who the fuck are you?! stay out of our business!"

He tried to grab her again but I pushed him away as hard as I could making him land on the pavement, now he was pissed and got back up again trying to make an advance at me but he was held back by a man who came from the restaurant. He pulled him back and pushed him further back sending Leon into a little twirl but managed to not stand his ground from falling again.

Leon - "What the heck! you people should mind your own business!"

He ignored him and went toward us.

Man - "Are you ladies okay?"

Raina - "Yes, we are fine Laurance"

Laurance - "Oh my god your hands"

Raina - "It's okay...I'm fine"

Leon came forward again, this guy was so persistent not knowing when to stop, Laurance stopped him again this time he didn't try to grab Raina instead he tried to talk with her, his demeanour changed to a hopeless puppy.

Leon - "Please Raina, I need to talk to you"

Raina - "There is nothing to talk about, I told you we are over..."

Leon - "Please I love you, I promise that I will not do it again, please I need you"

Raina - "Leon, I have fallen out of love for the moment I caught you cheating on me with my best friend!"

Leon - "We can start again, I have ended it with Mandy"

Raina - "No Leon, it is over I told you and I am interested in someone else"

Now his expression changed again, this time he became upset when he heard that couldn't restrain himself he tried to make an advance but this time he was held back not only by Laurance but other two men who came out of the restaurant when they heard a commotion.

Leon - "You cheated on me?!"

Raina - "What? no! This is when we broke up"

Leon - "What? we never broke up, I didn't accept it!"

Raina - "Leon, please leave don't make things worse"

He became strong all of a sudden and was able to get loose from the three men's grip, came toward Raina and raised his hand to slap her but before he did I stepped in front of Raina and took the blow Leon meant for her, It hurts enough to make my lip bleed.