Foreword

Book II of The Triple Moon's Chronicles

***

Following on from the title of the previous book, Hell is an Empty Body is still based on a quote by Lebanese-American writer, poet, philosopher, and visual artist Khalil Gibran: "Hell is not in torture; Hell is in an empty heart." However, it does contain a twist from "Hell Is Empty, and All the Devils Are Here" by none other than William Shakespeare.

***

Although the book will mainly be about Hades, a drawing of Athena by my own fair hand is fronting this cover. I couldn't find anybody else to represent "wisdom" better than her, and who am I to disrupt the lines of women on the cover of each book in the "The Triple Moon's Chronicles" series?

***

DISCLAIMER:
Loyal to its predecessor style, this story is written roughly in British English by an omniscient third-person narrator. The voice of the storyteller is all-knowing and may reveal or withhold facts as it pleases. Scenes marked with a "***" only reflect situations that some readers may find upsetting. Please proceed with caution, or omit it if you'd rather.

This reimagined tale is loosely based on the myth of Sisyphus. I emphasised "reimagined," as it will differ greatly from the original source material on purpose. I can fairly confirm that you don't need to read the previous to follow on the event of this one, but if you feel the necessity to do so, please do so!

At last, yes, Cerberus will be back, and you might read him fighting in armour 🙄, as the old crew with Demeter, Poseidon, Athena, Artemis, Hermes,Apollo, and a few new faces too.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and to give a chance to my book.

***

DEDICATION
I'm going to tag a few people who pushed to publish the second book of the series and for whom I am eternally grateful for their support.

Mr. Anna, you're the first and the shadow reader of the entire series! Thank for everything and for giving me the means to live my dream.

themiseducationofhim Medusa won't be back unfortunately but the girlband might have some few more recruit in line in this new book. And of course thank you for having been the number one supporter for HIAEH though thick and thin and since day one.

Gauravaaditya Do I need to introduce this man to any of my readers? Thank you, Gaura, for all the support, and this book wouldn't be up online without you spamming the previous one with compliments and spot-on details.

ella_rowan You were the first to read HIAEH until the end and loved every bit of it, and I can never be more grateful to you, so I hope this new adventure will be to your taste too. Thank you again for being one hell of a supportive friend and an attentive reader.

obliviablack  I hope you'll like this new book as much as the old one, and I thank you again for being among the first few believers in my story. Your books and writing have always inspired me to do better, so thank you also for that.

MiniMoxx  I have to have you on this page because I know you gave lots of shout-outs to my book without ever telling me, so thank you for all your support. They meant a lot coming from you.

*** Copyright @ 2023 AnnamitaMuscaria ***
All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law. For permissions contact: Anna Muscaria.