Chapter Four: The Salvatore School Part 2

THE SALVATORE SCHOOL IN FACT WAS SOMETHING FASCINATING FOR THE CULLEN FAMILY. And Renesmee was enchanted by every corner she saw. It wasn't something modern and renewed, everything claimed to be old, and comforting. But without a doubt the one who was by far the most curious and fascinated was her grandfather, Carlisle.

Ever since Selene told him a few things during the entire car ride, the patriarch had never let go of his curiosity. Every time he took a step, he turned his head in different directions, wanting to capture everything for his memory.

Her aunt Alice it was no different, not once dropping her enthusiastic smile. While her uncle Jasper looked at her with intensity, sometimes diverting his attention to listen to some conversation about newly created vampires.

Her uncle Emmet exuded excitement through conversations about games and fight training, while her Aunt Rosalie didn't seem as excited as them, Renesmee could also see curiosity. She knew if she asked her blonde aunt to sympathize with all this discovery and knowledge, she would give in.

Her aunt had a peaceful, caring place just for the girl, and Renesmee used this to her advantage.

The girl parents were quieter, but no less interested.

Her mother looked fascinated at the children and young people doing magic for the hallaways. She had always loved every part and discovery of the supernatural world, and Renesmee doubted that feeling would ever dissipate.

And her father seemed focused, probably reading the thoughts of those young people. And each of them seemed to have extraordinary talents, due to the face the telepath made every time he turned around to another young teenager.

Renesmee left her thoughts and focused on the twins in front of her, who were now turning into a hallway and talking about the inclusion of the species.

— Everyone gets along here, for the most part. — The hybrid heard the brunette twin explain.

— Wolves are very closed. - Lizzie continued. — They like to stay with their own.

— I can't imagine why. — Renesmee heard her father comment, with a provocative tone.

— Yes, defying the commitment to inclusion. — Josie agreed, with a smile and looking at the boy, whose name was Rafael. Renesmee suppose it was to feel comfortable.

Renesmee stood next to Jake, putting her arm intertwined with the other, preventing him from responding. Jacob looked at her and felt her grip on his arm, understanding the message.

— That's why we offer ourselves as your tour guides. — The blonde retorted, with a convinced smile. — To receive a good witch welcome, before you allow yourselves to be corrupted by provocations and manipulative opinions.

— This is our librarian, Mr. Williams. — The brunette witch pointed to a dark-skinned man through the glass, writing something on the board. — He is taking the place of the Magical Chemistry teacher, who was recently burned in hellfire.