Chapter Six: Emma.

RENESMEE CULLEN WALKED AS FAST AS SHE COULD AT HUMAN SPEED, TRYING TO GET OUT OF SOMEONE'S SIGHT. Since the girl had already caused damage a few minutes before, she didn't want to try to run and not be able to stop, due to her vampire side not yet being controlled.

The hybrid couldn't understand what had happened. She was always so careful not to show what she felt, all those few years. Renesmee even disguised herself with her uncle Jasper and his gift, practicing a somewhat stupid method and looking at a wall without thinking about anything. It used to work, so she got it.

But it didn't work this time, and the brunette wondered why. Was it because it was there? In fact, she had been very anxious since she got out of the car. And also with the discovery of the vast world that was the supernatural. She didn't want to make drama because she thought it was normal, for not leaving the house much and not sharing her space with anyone other than her family.

Renesmee wanted as much as possible to try to get outside, to get some air. But when the girl finally saw the exit door, her body bumped into another.

— Hey, be careful. — A woman with short, dark hair spoke, with a calm tone of voice.

— Sorry. — That was all the girl could say at that moment.

— Everything is fine? — That woman asked with concern. Probably noticing her condition.

The hybrid didn't respond. She became even more distracted when at that moment an unknown smell, — that the brunette was sure they were witches since the smell of vampires and werewolves was more familiar — passed through her nostrils.

She realized the hallway was going to be full of them, pacing back and forth. The girl knew that she would end up losing control of her mind at any moment.

It could feed on human food, of course. But it wasn't her favorite option. And in these days of travel she had already digested a lot of food, because of Selene and the discomfort she might feel if she saw her feed.

She needed blood.

Renesmee had to quickly get to the nearby forest. Maybe she would find an animal, no matter how small.

Her train of thought went out the window. The witches passed so close by her and through that not-so-large corridor, that it was impossible to focus on any single animal at that moment.

Renesmee could feel the varied blood coursing through their veins; the warm blood speaking to her like a sweet melody, worthy of being heard; their bodies full of life, cheering young Cullen to make good use of them.

— You're thirsty. — The woman was still there, looking at the girl carefully. — You have to get out of here. I'll take you to my office, where you'll be safe. And I'm going to get a bag of blood to feed you.