7

4 hours later

Imani

We finally made it to Miami we are currently in the sprinter heading to our hotel.

Making it to the hotel we was right by the beach and it had a fancy restaurant that we are eat at for Leah's birthday dinner. Going inside we all checked in. Getting our room keys we all headed for the 4th floor. Going or separate ways once we made it up there I went to my room so I could put on my swim suit cause we going to chill at the beach. Hearing a knock at my door a few minutes later I went and answered. Seeing Benji and Leah they looked good.

"Ouu bitch you look good" Leah said as I walked out the room.

"Bitch me yall hoes look great." I said

"Thank I know I do" Benji said causing us to laugh.

"Come on everybody down stairs already." Leah said we got on the elevator and pressed lobby. Getting off we walked towards the doors that said beach.

"Uhh why would East bring them." Leah said

"Man them hoes annoying." Benji

"I know if little like cinnamon stick man come at me again ima beat her ass." I said as we walked out the doors walking over to everybody.

Take a seat on the chair next to Leah I laid back letting the sun his my skin. After a few minutes of sitting there Benji wanted to go get some drinks. Me Leah and benji all got up and walked over to the bar they had outside the hotel.

"Hello ladies how can I help you today?" The bartender asked.

"I need 6 shot of Hennessy and a blue skies drink." Leah said ordering.

"I take a blue skies also." Benji said

"Me three." I said.

"Here you ladies go." He said passing us our drink and a tray with the shots.

I grabbed me and Leah drink and Leah grabbed the tray. We all headed back to everybody else.  Setting the drink on the little table. Leah set the shots down and pass em out purposely skipping ole girl and her friend. Once we took the shots we played beach volleyball.

Later that day around 6.

Hearing my alarm go off I got up and stretched. Going to my bag I pull out what I was gone put on. We were having dinner as this seafood spot at 8. Pulling out a white two piece set the top was a long sleeve crop top and the bottom was some short. I set it out on the bed and went to go shower. After I got out the shower the time read 6:54. Drying off I lotioned my body up with my turmeric shea butter and vanilla body butter. This the only thing I use on my skin. Walking in to the bedroom I put on my white lace bra with the panties to match. I put on my outfit, put on my all white AF1s. I put on some diamond studs I bought when we was at the mall yesterday. Some silver bracelets, and anklet with diamonds along it. Deciding I wouldn't wear the matching necklace. I let my hair down in its natural curly state fluffing it out some. Hearing my phone ding   I see a text in the group chat saying meet in the lobby in ten minutes. Going in the bathroom I took some pictures until it was time to meet them in the lobby.

Making it to the lobby I see everybody except Dave and the two birds. Seeing the sprinter out side we headed out. Right before we was about to pull off Dave and the two bird walked aboard.

"Damn sis you was gone leave us?" He asked

"You no them yea." Leah said. This bitch so blunt.

Bird number 1 (Ashley) just rolled her eyes.

15 minutes later.

Making it to the restaurant we all got out and headed inside. When we all was in the seated us instantly.