Author's Note

Main points:

Alternate Personalities: Marinette and Adrien embrace their alter-ego forms, just echoing most of their civilian self's personalities.

Marinette:

She's is a bit like Adrien; being forced to be a "perfect daughter." Scarlet Bug can sometimes be clumsy like Marinette. Oh, and she's more quippish.

Adrien:

With a much happier backstory, he's a bit more laid back. He's more humorous, more funny, and more positive. However, Adrien still tries to make a good impression of his family, not being pressured however.

Cat Walker, well, for those of you who don't know him, he's basically just another version of Cat Noir, just more mature and professional.

...

Crush Reversal: Basically, the love square's been reversed. I've got two versions when it comes to interactions.

It echoes a bit the original interactions. Adrien would get really nervous around Marinette but will however sometimes express his feelings towards Marinette, however she's just not convinced that all of a sudden he goes from hating her to living with her.

Meanwhile, Scarlet Bug can go all crazy towards Cat Walker and can barely control herself once near Cat Walker. She would express her feelings towards him however he would do that "I love someone else," however, that'd make Scarlet Bug get a bit excited for a "competition."

...

Role Swap: If any of you want a role swap, I'd like to see reasons. I have a few ideas for it.

Marinette:

Her mother, Sabine, is the one going missing. Tom's parenting skill has decreased down to Prime-Gabriel style and is Hawk Moth. Nathalie, however, is an employee. And since she's not working such a wealth-giving job, she's more human.

Tom is Hawk Moth and forces Marinette to help him and Nathalie at the bakery whenever she's not working with the Agrestes.

She's forced by her father to get a "promising part-time job," so Marinette chooses her dream job: Fashion Designing. She likes to design fashion, however, it's forced onto her.

Adrien:

His mother, Emily, is awake and breathing normally. And Adrien has a much happier attitude. And, since Marinette is an (unknown to everyone, "forced-in") employee, Adrien's trying to become a Model so he can work and be close to her. And with his old man scoring an "A+" in parenting, the boy is fine with being a Model.

Villains:

Hawk Moth: Tom Dupain (Brute Moth [since he's massive])

Mayura: Still Nathalie (Still Mayura [however, her reasons sound less cold])

Here's a huge reason why I'm making this story. Unfortunately, for those of you who've not only seen or know at least most of the plot, and also have the straightest of minds, you probably know that the writers aren't really too good at making a main character. Ladybug and Cat Noir are supposed to be "equals." And yet, I see a lot of things that devalue that.

Many wallpapers with Ladybug and Cat Noir with an only-RED-themed background, hardly any with a green addition