𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

The next day I woke up with a shore back from sleeping on the couch.I sit up rubbing my back slightly.I get up and walk over to the kitchen to get myself a piece of bread.After that I sit back down on the couch and start eating small bites of my bread.

Then I hear a door open and close I turn to see Jackson already dressed and ready to go to his first class,sadly for me I'm locked out from my room so I can't change.He also walks to the kitchen and grabs himself and cup of coffee and drinks it while scrolling through his phone.

I get up and walk towards the front door and put my shoes on before I could open the door Jackson calls my name."Lora where are you going?"he asks looking up from his phone."where do you think I'm going you dumb piece of shit"It was pretty obvious where I was going,I had to get another key for my room since I'm locked out.And I still don't remember how I locked myself out in the first place.

The moment I open the front door and step outside in the hallway I'm met with a cold breeze,I close the front door and make my way to the elevator,I stood there waiting for the elevator and after a while it finally arrives,the moment the doors open I'm met with the Allison and her two little minions,Julie and Sophia.They were known as the pick me gang always trying to seek attention one way or the other.

Oh did I mention that Allison has a MASSIVE crush on Jackson..

And that she probably hates me with all her guts.

The moment she sees me she gives me a nasty glare,all I do is roll my eyes at her.

I step in the elevator and press the floor I was going to and the elevator door shut closed.It was awkward silence for a while with a Jazzy music playing until she broke the silence and decided to speak.

"Look who decided to show up.."she said with a sarcastique tone.

I give her a side eye as she glares at me.

"You know..you don't deserve to be here."

"Excuse you?"i said snapping my neck around to look at her and she smirks,she fucking smirks.

"You heard me bitch."she sais laughing afterwards.

"Okay listen here you little plastique pieces of shit, just because your popular and bratty doesn't mean you get to disrespect Me and also just because your a daddy's little girl doesn't mean you get to insult me you know that right?"I said as the elevator reached my floor the doors open and as I walk out I pull the middle finger on her before leaving leaving her speechless.

Couple minutes later

Finally I managed to find the principle office,I hated the way this school was so big but it's worth it going here trust me.They have every sport available,except some but still,I did figure skating but since I had a 3 day break I didn't have to worry much but that passed really fast because I have training tonight.