𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

The bell rings,I close my book and I put them into my backpack

Everyone to leave,leaving me and Emma alone.

Emma walks up to me with her head down.

"Look I'm really sorry."Emma says lifting her head up.

"Sorry won't do anything to change the fact you were fucking dating my ex behind my back."I say in a whisper yell.

"Well it's not my fault that he liked me over you."She says smirking slightly."What did you just say?"I ask clenching my fist."You heard me bitch."That's when I hit breaking point.

I punch her directly into her face and she falls back,she groans in pain and charges towards me."You fucking bitch!"She yells throwing a punch at me but she misses.

I kick her in her leg making her fall but then she grabs my leg pulling it making me fall.

I groan in pain as Emma jumps on top of me and punches me.

I grab her arm and I flip her around so I'm pinning her to the ground,I slap her hard in the face many times leaving marks.

She pulls my hair making me hiss in pain,I pull her hair hard that some strands of her hair falls out.I push her towards a wall where she hits her head.

"F-fucking this isn't over yet you bitch,I'm still better than you if your own ex boyfriend chose me over you."she sips at me blood coming out from her mouth.

Emma has many bruises and bloody marks,her nose was bleeding to.

But me on the other hand I didn't have as many as her.

I had a couple bruises and some bloody marks but they weren't as bad as her.

No wonder she's weak.

"Well at least now you know that I'm stronger than you."I tell her,she groans in pain and I leave the classroom leaving her there.

I walk back to my dorm with bloody hands and bruises.

I open the door to see Jackson sitting on the couch watching tv.

I quickly put my hood on so that he wouldn't see my face.

"Hey."He says pausing his show."Hi."I answer looking down,he suddenly frowns and gets up.

"Why the hood?"He ask walking towards me."I'm cold that's all."I answer walking to my room.But before I could, Jackson gets in my way, blocking my path."The hood,take it off."He says blocking my way.