𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

The moment I see that's we have to share a bed my heart starts do pump like crazy

I went and took a shower while Lora emptied her suitcase,I walk out the shower with a towel around my waist and I change into a pair of black sweatpants,I dried my hair and I walked out the bathroom.

"I'm done showering if you want to go shower."I tell Lora and she turns to look at me."Finally took you long enough."She says  looking at me,she looks down at my abs and my sweatpants but not my eyes."My eyes are up here princess."I say and her eyes snap up to mine."No shit I know."I could see her cheeks turn slightly pink and she walks towards the bathroom grabbing her pj on the way.

I lie on my side of the bed and I set my phone on the bedside table,I put my hands behind my head and I sit there looking up at the celling,then the scene in the bathroom with Lora kept replaying in my head,her soft lips on my her strawberry flavored taste,I wish I could recreate that moment again.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when the bathroom door open revealing Lora with her Pj on,her pyjamas where a black laced top with a pair of black laced shorts.

She puts she clothes on the side and crawled into her side of the bed.I pick up my phone from the side table and I scroll through tik tok.

We sit in silence until a loud thunder Is heard outside,Lora flinches slightly and I chuckle."Are you scared of thunder?"I ask putting my phone away."No I'm not."She says and she flinches again when another lighting strikes."I'm going to bed,good night."I turn off the light that was on my side and I lay down my back facing her.

"Good night.."she closes her light and also turns her back towards me,I turn around slightly to she her shaking slightly,I let out a sign and I wrap one arm around her waist pulling her close to me and the other one rubbing her back.

I hope I won't regret doing this.

One of Jackson's arms wraps around my waist pulling me closer to him and his other hand rubbing my back gently

One of Jackson's arms wraps around my waist pulling me closer to him and his other hand rubbing my back gently."Wha-"He brutally cuts me off mid sentence."Just tonight Lora,I can't stand seeing you shaking in fear."He mumbles into my neck.
"Fine."I mumble out,honestly I hate being scared of thunder and lightning,but it's been better then before at least.