𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

"Oh my god

"Oh my god.."I said embarrassed."How did you even manage to get wet?"Olivia asked as I zipped my hoodie up."I bumped into a girl earlier and her water spilled onto me."I said letting out a sigh of frustration."Dang that's sad."She said crossing her arms over her chest."Yeah."I said in a annoyed tone."By the way are you free tonight?"I asked her to try and forget about what had just happened."Yeah I am why?"She asked, confused."Jackson got us tickets to his hockey game tonight."I said, cracking my knuckles."Really?What time?"He's going to come pick us up in front of the school."I said

"It's not in the school?"She said with a surprised look."No it's not since it's a really big tournament."I answered."Is Nathen going to be playing?"Oliva asked me before I could say anything else."I mean probably."I said as the teacher continued to teach."ok then."She said turning to pay attention to class."Met me tonight in my dorm at like 6:55 PM."I told her as she yawed."Mhm."She said stretching her arms.I nodded in response as I turn my attention back to class.

After what felt like forever, class is finally dismissed. I pack my stuff up before standing up and waiting for Olivia."You done?"I asked, crossing my arms over my chest."Yeah one sec I just need to grab my phone."Ok quick."I said as she finished picking her stuff up."Ok let's go."Olivia and I left class together and we headed up to the dorms.I was walking when I bumped into someone."Watch where your- Jackson?"I said, confused before I could finish my sentence.

"There you are, Lora, I just needed to give you this."He said handing me one of his jerseys."You're going to have to wear my jersey."He said as I looked at his jersey."What why? It's probably dirty."I answered giving a look at him."I washed it last night Lora. Stop being stubborn and just take it."I said, frowning at me. I rolled my eyes at him and took the jersey from his hand."Fine."I mumbled as I walked away.

"So annoying."I mumbled as me and Olivia continued to walk, after a bit we finally reached the dorms as me and Olivia went out separate ways.I opened the door and I dropped my backpack and Jackson's jersey on to the floor before taking off my shoes and walking in.I checked the time to see it was only 3 pm and that there was still 4 hours left.

Out of exhaustion I let out a yawn, since there was still a lot of time left I figured I could probably take a nap on the couch, I set a timer of 2 hours as I closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep.

When I woke up I saw that I had a blanket on me, weird I don't remember having a blanket,I shrugged it off thinking maybe I just forgot, I checked the time to see it was 5 pm which was perfect.

I got up and stretched my arms before walking into my room to change and redo my hair, I opened my closet so see what I could wear, I knew it was going to be cold so I chose a pair of loose ripped jeans and a I remembered that he said I had to wear his jersey, I let out a frustrated sigh thinking of it as I quickly walked out my room and grabbed the jersey on the floor to put on.

If I had to be honest I didn't look that bad, I went back to my room to curl my hair, since this was a big tournament there were probably going to be many people so I want to look perfect when I get there.