𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

I don't know why i did that

My guts told me to apologize to her about the mess but my brain told me not to.I trusted my guts and I yanked her against me before she could leave.

"Wait."I held onto her wrist not to tight so I didn't hurt her."What?"She says with a cold tone,she looks at me with her beautiful green eyes,staring right trough my soul.

"I just wanted to apologize about the fight.."I say looking down at her since she's shorter then me."It's fine Jackson."She was about to go but I didn't let her,something was just not sitting right with me..

"Oh my god for fuck sake Ja-"She stoped speaking when she turned to look at me again but this time she had a little bit of blush on her cheeks.
Cute.

She swallowed hard and I lean in slightly,she moves back until her back hits the counter,I put both of my hands on the counter pinning her there."Jackson.." she mumbles, as I lean closer."Hmm?" I answer with a smirk on my face."Let me go." She says frowning at me."How about...No"she rolls her eyes and curses at me.

I lean closer again our lips brushing on each other.That's when I hit breaking point.
"Fuck it."i smash my lips into hers earning a small gasp of surprise,I pull back but she pushes my head back down kissing her again,it wasn't a soft warming kiss,instead it was a desperate and hard kiss.

I brush my tongue on her bottom lip asking for permission,she opens her mouth slightly allowing my tongue to slip into her mouth,her breath tasted like mint and strawberry.I lift her up from her waist and set her onto of the sink counter.

My hands roam her body and her hands are tangled in my hair.

We both pull back panting and out of breath,It took me a second to realize what I just did.The moment I did she did to,I take a step back and give her a bit of space."I-it's um really late and I should be going to bed."She says looking away."Right,yeah."I say stepping back and she jumps off the counter."Um..good night Jackson."she speed walks out of the bathroom and into her room shutting the door."Good night Lora.."I brush my thumb against my bottom lip and thought about what had just happened.

I also stepped out from the bathroom smirking with my hands in my pocket,I walk into my room and shut the door,I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.
Best night ever.