Part 14/24

Anakin's face went pale, after hearing Chase's request.

"Dude. You can't ask for that. That's illegal." Said Anakin.

"Nobody has to know. I bet Heihachi doesn't even check his opponent's moveset, before the fight." Said Chase.

"That's because he trusts me. And I can't betray his trust."

"Why not? If I win, this whole thing will be over."

"Chase, do you not realize that this has been tried before? Do you know who used to work in this stand, before I got the job? Spock. He put a low blow on someone's moveset, and not only did that person fail, as Heihachi saw it coming, but he also got killed by Heihachi, to make sure it doesn't happen again. So no, I'm not gonna give you a low blow, as a finisher."

"I won't fail. I promise you. I know the ultimate trick to distract Heihachi."

"I said no! I'm not giving you that low blow. Can I interest you in a force choke, instead?"

"Come on, Anakin. When I win this thing, I'll change the system. The fighting will end. We will be able to leave this stadium and asteroid. That's worth more than anything Heihachi's paying you."

"I made my mind up. If you don't like it, take your money, and go."

"... Fine. I thought you died a jedi, fighting for justice, when you overthrew Palpatine. But I guess you're still a sith."