Dragons Past and Present

Morro POV 

Finally, we can have every Elemental Master with us. Well all the ones we could find, there are literally hundreds of them. 

Lloyd had just told us to head over to the Ninja hideout and take them as well, all I wanted was to show Master Wu I could lead the team I was destined to. 

Now though I have learned to love my Element, and my place by my Princes side. 

I gathered the pack, except for Aranea; fae stayed to watch the other Elemental Masters. Her four silver eyes can move separate from each other, so fae can watch them all easier. 

Checking each person to make sure they have all their weaponry, we launched into the sky. Hurtling across sky as the sun began to descend, we would reach Ninjago at sunset. 

Bekura POV 

Noise had always been loud, louder than for other people. When I was little my parents would often yell at me for asking questions, or hearing sounds. Kids would make fun of me and so I stopped talking to people, I became invisible. No one would notice me, so I was left to learn everything about everyone. 

Like Chloe who fucked one of our treachers when she was in grade twelve for good marks, or Cale who cheated on every test and exam by sneaking into the teachers office. Lily had an obsession with romance books. Our Principal stole thousands from the government every year. My hearing showed me that the world was cruel and humans horrible, I knew all the Ninja and who they were. 

One night when I was walking home I found Lloyd, he was cornered in an alley by four of the high school's biggest bullies. 

"What are you gonna do, Garmadon," The tall one, Alexander - Alex, questioned trying to intimidate the younger boy. 

"Nobody around but us," The black haired, muscled boy taunted. Rex. 

Lloyd's eyes showed fear and desperation, but his heart. His heart continued the even beat like a person sitting in a chair, but the beat was different from any other I've heard. It's beats slower than any other. The Ninja's hearts were faster than any other, it was the influence of their Element, marking them as more than human. 

"Drop the act," Yelled a red haired boy, covered in freckles. Leo. "Where is the demon son of Lord Garmadon?" There was laughter among the group, Owen, the last boy. Punched him square in the nose. He was a karate student, his long blonde hair swung behind him. 

Keep going before they notice me, I told myself. But something kept me there, this form of kinship with the boy who was turned away from by society. 

Blood streamed down from Lloyd's nose, but the blood was black with swirls of light gold. The boys gasped in surprise, and Lloyd began laughing. His laugh was a manic one, it began to grow distorted and dark. 

As did his voice. "Well, I guess I can't let you live now, can I?" He grew taller, a second pair of arms appeared below his original two. Long black horns grew out of his head, black spread across his arms and patchworked into his body. A long tail grew out of his back, the tail was black and dark purple, covered in white blonde and black to match his hair. 

He slashed out at the boys who were towering over him not a minute ago, the long claws on his hands tearing the boys to shreds. blood splattered the walls, the floor, the creature Lloyd now was, and the floor in front of my feet. 

The Lloyd creature looked at me, head cocked to the side, eyes questioning. 

"Lloyd?" I muttered out, even trying to keep my voice low it still came out normal. "Cross my heart and hope to die, no soul will know what I saw." He gave a slight dip of his head.