chapter 6

I tried to see who this is 

"WHO ARE YOU!?" I asked. When they let go of me, "shakura?" I said in confusion when I saw my friend's face.

"Yes it's me" she said, smiling. "why do you drag me here like this?" I asked. Messaging my temples. "Because it's fun, I wanna do this to someone" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god, yk because of you, I thought I was gonna be kidnapped", I said, punching her arms lightly.

She laughed.

"OK, why are you here?" I asked her. "I'm here with my family, you?" She asked me. "I'm here with my family too, I have to go. They must be wait for me" I said, and bid goodbye and left.

Ah this girl, I really thought that someone was gonna kidnap me or do something bad to me!

When I reach my table,

"What took you so long?" Dad asked me. "Shakura, I met her", I said, while sitting on the chair. My mom and dad nodded their heads.

[ Time skip ]

We ate and went to our house.

Tomorrow is Saturday, so it's a holiday and I can sleep how much I want! Yayyy! I'm so happy. I love weekends.

My mom and dad went to their bedroom.

And me? I'm sitting in the living room watching my fav drama.

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

I opened the door.

"Hey" Niki said while leaning towards the door frame, crossing his hands. "Hello" I said, and let him in.

"What are you doing right now?" he asked. "I am just watching k drama, why are you here?" I asked him. "can't I come and visit my 'sweet' best friend" he said, pinching my cheeks. "sweet?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "Yes, so sweet" he said and smile cheekily. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok ok whatever" i said waving my hands. "I'm going to watch my drama so don't disturb me, do whatever you want" i said.

"Then, I'll watch with you" he said and sat on the sofa. "OK, no problem", I sat beside him.

While we are watching the drama, Niki's hand slides under the blanket on my thighs. I slapped his hand.

"Stop, let me watch" I said, watching carefully.

"Hey, you have something with sunghoon? I mean do you have a crush on him or something?" He asked out of nowhere. I looked at him squeezing my eyebrows.

Why is he asking this?

"No, I don't like him in that way" I said, waving off. "OK" he said. "Why are you asking? You like him?" I asked and laughed. "NO WAY!" he said in shock. I laugh even harder.

"Stop laughing" he said, glaring at me. "ok ok" I said, still laughing.

Suddenly, Niki grabbed my chin and kissed me.

And at exactly that moment, my mom walked out of her bedroom.

I pushed Niki.

"Hey kids" my mom said. Thank god she didn't see anything. "Hello auntie", Niki greeted her. "Why are you both laughing so hard?" My mom asked, looking at us. "It's because of the drama we are watching. It is  really so funny" I said.

We are watching squid game.

She made an O face. And then she took a water bottle with her to her room.

"Hey you can't do this, what if my mom sees us?" I said, scolding Niki. "I didn't know that she was home" he said, while making a face like an innocent child who doesn't know anything.

"Stupid duck" I said, while slapping his head lightly.

After that, we watched some episodes and then I started feeling sleepy so I went to sleep after saying good bye to Niki.

[ Time skip]

I woke up like at 12 p.m.

I did my morning routine and then I ate my breakfast.

What should I do today? I asked myself.

I called Shakura asking her if we could hangout but she said she is busy. I asked kazuha, garam, chaewon, eunchae and yujin too but they said they are busy except eunchae, so I asked her if we could hangout. She said yes.

I asked Sunoo too. He said yes.

So now I'm searching for an outfit because me, sunoo and eunchae are both going to an amusement park.

My outfit.

[ time skip ]

[ time skip ]

I went to the amusement park. I saw sunoo. he is alone, probably waiting for me and eunchae.

I went towards him.

"Hello" I said, smiling. "hey! Wow you look beautiful" he said. "You always say this" I said. "Told you, I have to remind you, everyday that you are beautiful," he said, ruffling my hair.

"Hello lovey dowy" eunchae said.

"Hello eunchae" we both greeted her. Ignoring her last word.

After that, we went to various rides and we went into a photobooth too. We took so many photos and then we went to a hat shop. We bought weird but cute hats.

While we were eating cotton candy, Sunghoon came towards us.

"Hey guys" he said. "hey!" We all said in union. "Who have you come with?" I asked Sunghoon. "I'm with my sister" he replied. "oh nice, where is she?" Eunchae asked. "She is on a roller coaster ride right now" he said.

"Why don't you join her. Are you afraid?" Sunoo asked while smiling weirdly. "Yes I'm" he admitted while scratching the back of his neck. We all laughed.

"hey don't laugh" Sunghoon said while doing an eye roll.

"Ok ok wanna eat cotton candy", I asked him. He nodded. "Then wait, I'll buy it for you" I said.

I bought one for him and one for myself. Because I already ate my first one and I want more!

While we were eating, Sunghoon came closer to my face and was about to wipe something off my face, then suddenly a hand stopped him.

"Don't touch her" Niki said and glared at Sunghoon.