Chapter 31

[ Sunghoon POV ]

Why did that idiot call and disturb my moment with her? I eye rolled mentally. "Put that on speaker" I said to her. She looked at me. "Why?" She asked as the phone, still ringing in her hand. "Because I said so" I deadpant. She sighed as she put her phone on speaker, I moved closer to listen to their conversation. 

"Hey love" Niki said, making me eye roll again. "Hey, why did you call? Your meeting is over?" Yuri asked. Niki said yes as he asked that he can to come to her house. She looked at me. I shook my head as no, glaring at her. "No Niki, I'm a little busy, let's meet tomorrow? And it's already so late" she said, making an excuse. "Good girl" I whispered in her ear, lightly biting her ear lob. She tried not to make any noise. It made me smirk. "Okay, bye bye love you" Niki said again, making me eye roll third time. "I love you too" Yuri said as I bite her neck hard. Why does she always make me angry? She cut the call fast. 

"Now where were we?" I said, smirking. I stepped closer to her as she stepped back. "Stop sunghoon, I had enough go!" She yelled. I sighed, frustrated. "Why don't you understand me? I want you! Yuri so bad! Why can't you be mine!?" I said, my voice rising with each word. "Stop! I don't love you anymore! Sunghoon, please leave me, let me go and find someone else who'll love you with their whole heart" she said with a pleading voice. 

I shook my head as no "no I'm not going to find anyone, I want you! YES OKAY I CHEATED ON YOU I ACCEPT! I'm SORRY. I'M SO SO SORRY! I WANT YOU! AND ONLY YOU! Please don't push me away! I...I can't handle it, let's go back to how we used to be, yeah?" I said as I stepped closer to her, holding her shoulder. "Sungho-" I cut her off, smashing my lips on hers, kissing her passionately. 

I pulled away as I said "I don't know what I'm doing. The only thing I have on my mind is I want you, and I'll get you no matter what. You have been mine since the start, and I'm not going to let you go again. Not when I realized I love you, Yuri, so damn much. I didn't touch any girls, I didn't even look at them. My eyes always only fix on you and when I see you with someone else I feel so fucking jealous, all I want us to pull you away from them and take you in my embrace, Yuri, please, give me one last chance" i said, looking into her eyes with my pleading ones. She stood silent. I sighed. 

"I..I'll prove you, I'll show you how much you meant to me, I'll never look at anyone except you, you have my whole heart. I'm so desperate for you, obsessed with you. Please, Yuri, if you want me to beg, I'll beg till you say yes, but just give me one last chance. That's the only thing I'm asking. I know I made a horrible mistake, and I'm the one who messed up everything and I feel so guilty about it, it's eating me up. Let me show you my love. I will never going to make any mistakes. I'll only listen to you, please" My voice breaks in last words, holding my sobs. I looked away. I don't want to cry. No, not in front of her. 

God, this woman makes me weak.

"Sunghoon" she called my name. "Yes?" I managed to say as normal as I can. "I-" the doorbell rang, cutting her off. "I think my mom, dad is here, you should go. We will talk about this tomorrow" she said as she walked away. I gripped her wrist. She looked at my hand, then me. "What?" Yuri asked. I didn't say anything as I pulled her hand, trapping her in a tight embrace. I don't want this moment to end, but I know I have to go for now. I pulled away. I could see she was shocked by my sudden action. "I love you, I truly do" I said, kissing her forehead as I let her go, climbing out of the window. 

I was walking down the street. I didn't bring my car, so I had to walk. I was looking down, thinking would she give me the chance or not? Why did I fucked so badly? I was never like that, chasing after a girl, begging her to love me again. That's not me. Sometimes, when I look at my life, I see how pathetic it is. I made it like this, but I can't help but want her. I can only think about her, when I see her with Niki, god, I feel so jealous and possesive. I want to kill that idiot and take Yuri with me. Where we will both be alone. Just the two of us. She meant so much to me. 

Yeah, I know sometimes I am forcing her. I don't like doing this to her, but is it my fault? She always pushes me away, making me so damn angry! Like why!? When she rejects me, my touch, my feelings, my love, it fucking hurts so bad. When I see she is uncomfortable around me, it hurts. I want to see her happy and comfortable around me. I want to be her safe place. I know what I did was horrible and after that it's hard for her to believe me, but didn't i show enough how badly I'm on my knees for her? Ah, this makes my mind go crazy. My phone rang, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah?" I said as soon as I picked up. "Boss, we found all the details about nishimuras, what do you want us to do? Should we just go and kill him?" Josh said from the other line. "Wait not that soon, I want him to feel 4x more pain than I'm feeling right now, I want  to torture him so badly that he'll beg to die, but I won't let him" I said, my blood boiling thinking about him. "Okay boss as you say, so what should we do for now?" Josh asked. I smirked thinking about the idea I got in my mind. 

"Take everything he loves from him, kill his parents" I said. My voice darkened. "B-but we can't do that...you know how powerful his dad is, he is the biggest businessman in Korea" josh said, making me roll my eyes. How many times am I going to roll my eyes today? "After my dad" I corrected him. My dad is the biggest businessman. And the mafia. He trained me as well in all those things and, well, in the end it'll all be mine, right? Yuri will be my queen. 

"Go do as I said, do whatever you can, put bomb in their car, send people to kill them or anything. I want to see them dead, I want to see that idiot's face when he loses the most precious things he loves" I said in a stern voice. Imagining his crying, hurt face makes me feel so good. How pathetic. "Okay boss" josh said, "But remember nothing should happen to Yuri. Not even a little scratch on her, got it?" I warned him. I don't know what I'll do if something happens to her. I'll lose my mind. "Okay boss" he agreed as I cut the call. A smirk came across my face. 

Yuri, I'll have you. In one way or another, you'll be mine. I'll do anything, anything to make you mine, even if it means killing that idiot. 

You are my obsession. 

A/N : hope you like this chapter ~ thank you for your support! Take care of yourself 💓