4 - Camp Day

"Cousin." Said Ozan, speaking loudly as soon as he opened the door. "The day is the day to start a new life."

Before Togan could even open his eyes, Ozan had opened all the curtains and let the room fill with sunlight. Actually, Ozan was the sleepier one, Togan should have done what Ozan did. But today the roles were reversed, because today was the big day when the fass search camp would be held.

Ozan continued his rapid movements around the room by opening the window.

"Let's not make such a sharp entrance to the new life. How about a soft start?" asked Togan as he buried his face in the pillow to relieve his dazzled eyes.

Togan still could not get used to this room where he was staying as a guest, even though months had passed. Perhaps the fear of the reaction of Ozan's sister Sema, the real owner of the room, was also effective in this situation. Because he had no difficulty in understanding the fact that he did not like him much until this age.

"No cousin! You must forget about smooth start and transitions in this new life!" Ozan said as soon as he finished what he was going to do.

Togan began to repeat his newly acquired knowledge under the gaze of Ozan, who was standing over him excitedly.

"First one is the telepathy..." Said Togan, muttering to himself. As every time, he had placed the most desired fass in the first place. "Second thought, third therapy, fourth time travel, fifth transport, sixth power or energy and seventh..."

"Yes, yes, the seventh is the neutral fass." Said Ozan, interrupting Togan's mumbling. "That's the eighty-sixth time in three days."

He continued, smiling as if he did not mind Ozan's exaggerated expressions.

"The colors of the Fasses are in the same order: blue, silvery, orange, red, yellow, dark blue and green. "

When he got up from his bed, he had made up his mind. He would dress in blue clothes like his target, the telepathic fass. Then maybe the sacred forest would better understand what he wanted.

"If we are successful, we will train in the sacred forest for half a day in weekday. The other half days we will continue our normal training like other people." Togan continued, looking at Ozan.

"How fast you got used to saying other people." Said Ozan, laughing. "Actually, just call us humans, we'll be Pehube today anyway." He added confidently.

Togan was surprised that Ozan thought of the other people address he had caught and put himself in a separate place in such a short time. Now two questions starting with either were gnawing his mind like mice. The first was what if he and his cousin did not have any Fass. The second was what would happen if Ozan had a Fass and he did not. Of course, he wanted sincerely his cousin to have the Fass he dreamed of without thinking about any other possibility, but especially if this second possibility came true, where he would live while his aunt and cousin lived in the town would be a question that no one would want to answer. As Togan thought about this, he subconsciously realized how little hope he had in his parents.

"Come on." Said Ozan, shaking his shoulder as if trying to prevent Togan's absent-minded gaze. "Mum is waiting for us for breakfast, we can't be late." He continued by showing the clothes on the chair as he left the room. "The clothes you will wear in the camp."

He had opened his eyes with the thought of getting dressed in blue, but he had been hindered his plan by sacred forest with uniform white clothes. Fortunately, this plan was not as vital as the plan to have blue Fass, telepathy. He first lifted his snow-white trousers between his hands and checked them. Then he lifted the snow-white t-shirt and looked at it. On the left corner of the T-shirt, just above his heart, was his number and on the back was his name.