11 - Thinking Training

In the following days, the excitement of the training sessions made the lessons unimportant for Togan. Things went better. By the way not only training, but also things went better than expected in basketball. He found a place in the point guard position of his class in the tournament to be held at the school.

The telepathy training on Wednesday was a lot of fun. Many people, including Togan, were able to communicate with the simplest telepathy method, called telemessage, or telepathic message. With this telepathic method, he was able to communicate in the jungle language with those with whom he had previously communicated, no matter the distance. Another method they tried was the teleframe -telepathic picture frame- method. In this method, the person would picture a moment he saw with his eyes as if he was taking a photograph and let the other party see it. While distance was not a problem in telemessage, in teleframe, the person you were going to communicate with had to be in the field of vision. Only a few people, including Togan, were able to do the second method they tried. Arda, the telepathy instructor, unlike other instructors, did not overwhelm them with theoretical information.

When the day reached Thursday, he was excited about the training on thinking. He thought of the example of the cup given by the Sibel instructor and wondered about the power of the fass he had and the power of himself.

Unlike the therapy amphitheater, which was underground in the ground, the thinking amphitheater was outdoors in nature. It was surrounded by silvery-colored embossed images and shapes. The most prominent of these was the engraving of the being that glowed when used in the fasses.

"I am Burcu, your thought Instructor." She said, appearing on the stage amidst whispered noises. "As you may know or guess, I am a thinking Instructor." With her tall height and dark skin, Burcu carried her silvery dress with grace. Her hair fell over her left shoulder as well as her back. "You must be bored because you have always seen theoretical information in your other trainings..." She said, pausing as if hoping for hear a collective yes.

Everyone paused for a short time. The reason for the pause was the telepathy training that left a taste in the mouth with its fun just yesterday. Nevertheless, she continued to speak with sporadic yes sounds coming from among them.

"Well, it seems that the situation is not as I thought." She said with a confident smile. "Then let's give some theoretical information and add an addition to the third of the three basic rules you have learnt during the week." He added with a sparkle of excitement in his eyes.

Togan thought that this was the first time she was training because of the excitement he saw in the eyes of the Burcu instructor, who was about his mother's age.

"There will come a day when I ask you to do the spiritual presenting instead of the physical presenting." She said by writing "spiritually" instead of "physically" in Sibel instructor's triad on the blackboard behind her. "And why do you hear it first from me and not from your other instructors in other trainings?"

"Because we can only fulfil our wishes spiritually in the type of our fass." Cemre said, her speech spreading the coldness in her voice around.

Cemre's curly hair was so dense and fluffy that if a small child saw her knowledgeable form, he would think that she hid millions of information between her hair. She had an opinion on almost every subject and shared them with her cool demeanor without any excitement. His hair hiding his face was accompanied by glasses with frames much larger than his eyes.

"True, but there is a fundamental reason for this. It is the soul that makes human existence meaningful, that keeps the body alive. The body is only a tool for the soul. The union of mind and heart with the body is temporary, but with the soul it is permanent. In other words, our greatest energy is our soul itself. For this reason, we can reflect our strongest situation with our soul. The strongest part of our ability can be revealed more easily with the spirit."