Chapter 4

Aakriti's Pov :-

I went to my home and direct in my room. I took a quick shower and used my phone for a while before dinner. After a while, mom called me for dinner, and I went directly to the dining room, where mom was busy placing food on the table. I helped mom set the table and called everyone for dinner. After having my dinner, I went to my room. I was sleeping on my bed and thinking about my new professor. He talked to me in a rude manner; not even my father ever talked to me. I wasn't wrong, but still, he scolded me. After all those thoughts, I finally slept.

NEXT DAY.

MEERA'S POV:

"Aakriti Wake up, Beta; you are already late for college. Wake up fast," Meera called.

Aakriti's POV:-

After hearing Mom, I instantly woke up and saw the time on the clock hanging on the wall of my bedroom. I was late for my lecture. Later, I checked my timetable and got to know that today is the first lecture of that Mr. Jerk, and the cherry on top is that his lecture has already started, so I have to attend the second lecture directly. Omg, Aakriti, you are doomed. After talking to myself for  straight five minutes, I quickly went to my bathroom to freshen up. I took a quick shower, came out of my bathroom, and changed into a pink short kurti with straight jeans. Yes, I'm a big fan of short kurtis. I have a thing for them. I did my quick morning routine and ran out of my room.

Author's POV:

After getting ready, she ran downstairs, and that's when her mom called her for breakfast.

Aakriti's POV:

I ran directly to the door of my house when mom called me for breakfast. I told her I'm getting late and I don't have time for breakfast, but she stopped me and said, "First, have your breakfast, then you are free to go" After breakfast, I ran directly out of my house. That's when I got a call from Nayantara.

"Where are you?" Nayantara asked

"I'm just leaving my house."

"You know you're late and you have already missed the first lecture of Mr. Handsome," said Nayantara.

"Yaa, I know I'm late, and you have already started with your cheesy name."

"He's handsome, Aakriti, don't you think?" Said drooling Nayantara.

"I think you are already drooling over him, don't you? Okay, I'm hanging up. Bye."

"See you here later, bye,"said Nayantara

Aakriti in her subconscious mind, Nayantara has always been like this. I met her during the first year of my degree college, and she has not changed a bit since then. It's her old habit, after seeing handsome men, she gets nervous around them, but this time she is right. Mr. Vivaan is indeed hot, but he's also a jerk. If someone is taking a stand for someone, then he shouldn't call it interrupting. Anyway it doesn't matter whether he's nice or not; I have to bear  him this semester because he is my class teacher. Oh, God! I'm stuck with him for the next 6 months.