Chapter 7

Author Pov :-

Next day at Nayantara House:-

"Aakriti, wake up; otherwise, we will get late to college," Nayantara said, snatching the bedsheet that was covering Aakriti's body.

"Only 5 minutes," Aakriti said in a sleepy voice.

"No more 5 minutes. I don't want to miss Vivaan sir's lecture. Now move your ass, quickly." Nayantara kicked Aakriti out of bed.

"Aaahh Nayan, you are so cruel; all you care about is Mr. Jerk lecture". Annoyed, Aakriti said.

"We don't have much time to argue. Get up." Nayan left the room, saying this.

Later, Aakriti woke up and got ready. Aakriti and Nayan went to college and to their classroom.

Awez came towards them and said, "Hey, sexy ladies, yesterday you both nailed it".

"Stop blabbering," Aakriti said with an annoyed face.

Vivaan entered the class, and seeing him, all the students settled down.

"Good morning," said Vivaan.

"Good morning," students said together (most probably girls were loud).

"All girls are flat on him," Aakriti said with a disgusting look.

"Of course, after all, he is so handsome," Nayan said, blushing.

Listening to Nayan, Aakriti rolled her eyes.

"So, students, before I start teaching, I would like to know if you all have completed your assignments or not." He asked everyone.

"Yes, sir," said all the students.

"Those who did not complete can stand up, and others can come and submit their assignments on the table," he said with a serious face.

I stood up and saw there were some more students who did not complete the assignment. I'm not alone, I said to myself.(That's when I heard his voice.)

"As I told you all yesterday, if you're not going to do the assignment, you need to come and solve the problem on the board." Vivaan said it with a serious face.

He called everyone one by one and gave them a question. Some of them answered the question, but others did not and now it's time for Aakriti. Let's see what will happen with her.

Aakriti's POV:-

Now it was my turn, as I was going. Nayantara boosted my confidence. As  I was moving towards board, my eyes met his (with Mr. Rude).I got so lost in those eyes that I forgot that I was looking at him without blinking, and when realization hit, I turned my gaze towards the board.He turned toward the board after rolling his sleeves. Not gonna lie, he was freaking hot when he rolled his sleeves.

"Miss Aakriti," he said, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, sir," I said stuttering (I don't know why I started to stutter in front of him.)

"Where have you lost?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing, sir," I replied in a lost voice.

"Hmm, here is your question; solve it," he said while giving me textbook in which he marked question for me to solve.

"Okay," I said, moving towards the board.

As I was solving the sum, I lost my way in the last step.
Shitt, no Aakriti, solve the whole damn sum or else you he will get chance to point you out don't give him chance I said to myself after thinking so much.

I was trying again, and that's when I felt someone behind me. As I looked behind me, I found Vivaan sir looking at me. He looked at me and moved his gaze towards board and solved the remaining sum. I don't know what happened to me, but as soon as I saw him, I can feel my heart like it's beating behind my ears.After solving the remaining sum,he slowly whispered.

"Why didn't you finish the assignment?" He asked with a slow voice.

"Um, I was."

"Yes, you what?" he asked with his intense eyes.

"I was not feeling well," I finally said.

"Ohh!" he replied.

And after finishing his word, he came close to my ears and whispered, "I thought I saw you in the jazz club wearing a red dress that was barely covering your body, dancing on a sexiest song."

And with his whisper, my whole face was red like a tomato, and I stared at him with an angry face, and he was simply smirking and looking at me. I looked down directly because I was blushing (of course I was blushing because of him).

I had to admit that his intense gaze made me blush.
And when I looked up, he was already looking at class, and I went to my seat.
After finishing the lecture, as he was going, he intentionally looked back at me. As our eyes met, he smirked at me, and with that, he left the class.

I was shocked by what just happened; it was so unexpected. I never thought that Vivaan sir would also be in that club. I don't want this at all; it's so embarassing, and he didn't even hesitate to confess to me that he saw us, and I don't even know how much he saw. What if he saw me while fighting? He didn't mention anything about that to me, so I guess he must've not seen that, but what if he saw and didn't mention that deliberately?.

Omg, what's going on with me, and why the hell was I blushing when he got close to me? Something like this never happened to me. I don't want to blush in front of him, especially not because of him. I got so engaged in my thoughts that I didn't hear Nayantara calling me.

"Ohh hello Aakriti, where you lost? " Nayantara asked furiously.

"Ahh nothing, tell na what you were saying" I said distracting my mind

" Nothing much important , but what happened to you?You're hiding something , right? " Nayantara asked suspiciously.

" Uhh actually, you know what Nayan, your Mr. Hot professor saw us in club yesterday night " I said with low voice.

" What " She shouted

"Yes, he saw us " I repeated myself and kept my hand on her mouth.

"Ohh shitt what will he think about us, and what if he saw us fighting, shitt... " Nayantara said with tensed face.

"I don't know, if he saw us fighting or not" I said while thinking.

I did not tell Nayantara about what happened in class between me and Vivaan sir. And I am also curious that whether he saw us fighting or not.

Meanwhile Vivaan's POV :-

I was at my office correcting the assignment of students but my mind was constantly thinking about the moment when I saw Aakriti at club.

When I saw her in club I forgot everything around me as I was continuously looking at her, she was looking fabulous.

I always looked at her as braty, attitude girl , but when I saw her there and the fight. I changed my opinion a bit. She is not all bad. She has attitude but I can't say she is bad. When I whispered in her ears I saw her blushing. I felt amazing that I made her blush. I was happy to see my effects on her it made me feel proud and excited.

She has something that attracts me towards her, and I know when I look at her, she starts to blush, and I like that blush because the reason behind her blush is me. I don't know what is happening, but I like it. It's a new feeling that I'm developing for Aakriti, even though I had one relationship during my college days. I never felt something like this at that time.

I got into a relationship because I was vibing with my ex-girlfriend, but later it all got boring, so we mutually decided to end it. But this Aakriti girl is opposite from me; we are not alike, but still, I have something for her, and it excites me. I finally completed my work and now it's almost time for me to go to house, and today my parents are finally coming from their business trip.