Chapter 32

Author Pov:-

Today was a very important day for Aakriti. As of today, there is a program in college that is organized by her. Aakriti came out of the washroom and started to get ready for today's program she wore plain red saree with red deep blouse and she kept her hair open and applied little bit of makeup.

After getting ready, she went out and called Meera, "Mom, I'm going and today I will get late to come."

"Eat your breakfast," Meera said.

"No, I will have something in college."

She left her house to go college. Today she was going directly to program as she is member of cultural department and there is program so today she won't be attending any lectures. Aakriti took a cab to her college because as she was wearing saree and heels so it was kind of hard for her to go by walk.

She reached her college, and she went inside the auditorium directly.

"Hii, everyone," Aakriti said placing smile on her face.

"Hii, Aakriti," replied a random girl.

"You are looking beautiful," said Awez, coming from nowhere.

"Ohh hii, Awez," she said, and went from there to look at the decorations.

"Wow, everything is going well," she said to her friend.

"Of course it's your doing after all, you are the organizer of today's event."

"Stop flattering me" Aakriti said and went to help others. She got emerged in work. As she was busy in assigning tasks to others and also helping them.

Vivaan was having proxy lecture, so he thought to check on his Aakriti. As he came in, he saw someone in a saree who was looking so beautiful, and the girl was none other than Aakriti. He admired her from head to toe.

He looked at her glowing face with minimal makeup, and she tied her in a bun. He looked at her bare back and gulped hard, looking at her. Her blouse was covering her front only, and her back was on display. He looked at her perfect waist. She was making him hard just by her looks.

He controlled himself and looked around and found everyone was busy with their work, so he slowly, pretending to look at decorations, went behind her.

"So aside from taking my breath away, what do you do for a living?" Vivaan whispered in her ears; she got startled by his words. She looked back to find her Vivaan.

"When did you come?" She said biting her lower lip.

He slowly came close to her and touched her bare back, and she shivered at his touch. He slowly went near her hairs and opened that tight bun.

"Vivaan, what are you doing? Everybody is present here."

"Exactly what are you doing, letting others see your back?" he said, getting jealous."Why did you wore something like this?"

"Because I like it. You didn't like it?"

"No, baby, I like it, but everyone is looking at you; I don't like that."

"Ohh, so someone is jealous," she said, mocking him.

"Yes, I'm. I don't like someone seeing what belongs to me. So don't you dare to tie your hair in a bun again." She just blushed at his comment; seeing her like this, he smirked.

After Sometime, the program was about to get start, and everyone were sitting. Nayan was there, but in the audience, she waved her hand to let Aakrit know she is there, and they were both talking with eyes.