Chapter 13

Next Day

Author's POV:-

Aakriti got up on time. She went directly to take a shower, and after that, she came out wearing a plain white t-shirt with blue mom-fit jeans and white sneakers. She kept her hairs open and applied color lip balm.
After that, she went downstairs to eat breakfast, greet her family, and left for college.

At University,

Aakriti POV:-

I reached my class and went directly to my seat, where Nayan was waiting for me.

"Hey, good morning," she said.

"Good morning,"

After that, we both get so immersed in our chat that we don't even notice that someone is standing in front of us.

Until he said,

"Hii, girls," Awez said.

"Hii, Awez," we both said together.

"What're you both were discussing with so much intensity that you guys even didn't notice me? Huh!! " He said

"Nothing much," I said, joining my lips together.

"I actually came to ask you both, is it ok if I sit here because all the other seats are occupied?" he said with pleasing eyes.

We both looked at each other in shock because he would have sat with others rather than with us. But ignoring that fact, we let him sit with us.

"Yes, you can," Nayan said.

Awez was sitting beside me, so he was mostly talking to me, but in between  he started flirting, which I ignored. Like this three of us were talking and having fun before sir came.

Today something was off because, as Vivaan sir came, he directly started teaching after greeting. It looked like he was disappointed.

Nayantara's POV:-

Vivaan sir was writing sum on board, but we were chatting and laughing in the lecture, and that was noticed by Vivaan sir.

"Students, please pay attention to this sum; it's important." He said in an angry tone.

As he was saying, looking somewhere, I followed his gaze, and I got shocked after seeing that he was looking at Aakriti, who is busy talking with Awez.

After saying this much, he again started to teach, and I decided to notice sir throughout the whole lecture. I saw him looking at Aakriti in the whole damn lecture, and whenever she talked with Awez or reacted on his joke, I noticed that sir got angry.

Aakriti's POV:-

I saw Nayan was in her thoughts, so I pinched her.

"Ouchh,""she said while looking at me.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her.

"I'll tell you after the lecture. Now, will you please focus on the lecture?" she said as I nodded.

After some time, the lecture was finished, and Sir was leaving, but before leaving, he looked at me.

"Okay, bye, girls," Awez said.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked.

" Yeah, I need to be somewhere, so bye see you later " He winked at me.

"Ohh, bye," Nayan said with desperation.

As he left, I asked Nayan, What happened?

"You know, Aakriti, what were you doing in the lecture?" she asked in very tensely note.

"I was talking with Awez; why?" I asked with curiosity.

" Vivaan sir, was looking at you continuously while you were talking with him," she said.

"I didn't understand. What do you mean?" I said it with a blank face.

"I mean, while you were busy with that guy, sir was continuously looking at you, and I think he got angry when he saw you with Awez," she said.

"What the hell are you saying? It doesn't make sense and how can I believe that he got angry when he saw me with Awez?" I asked.

"Aree, I saw him, but if you don't trust me, then let's do one thing." She said this while smiling suspiciously.

"What is going on in your head?" I said, raising my left eyebrow.

"Ok, what I think is that if he really gets jealous, then why don't you make him jealous with the help of Awez?" She said.

"Why should I make him jealous? It doesn't make any sense to me" I said with an annoyed expression.

"Well, we can give it a try. What if I'm right, that he is jealous of Awez, or maybe I can be wrong, what's the big deal? But I know that I'm right." She said it with full confidence.

"No, I'm not going to try this." I said this and went towards the washroom.

"Wait, I'm also coming," she said.

We were coming back to class from the washroom, and that's when I remembered that I had something to discuss with Tanuja ma'am (head of the cultural department).

"Nayan I'm going to the staff room as I've got something important to discuss with Tanuja, ma'am," I said.

"Ohh, you can go," she said.

"You're not coming?," I asked.

"No, it's fine, you can go," she said.

"Oh, then I'm going, bye."

I said that and headed towards the staff room. As I entered the staff room, I searched for Tanuja, ma'am. I talked with her for 15 minutes straight. After that, I said bye to ma'am and left from there.
As I came out of the staff room, someone dragged me into another room. I closed my eyes because of the sudden movement and opened after few seconds. As I opened, I saw who dragged me into the room.
It was Vivaan, sir, and I'm in his office.

He was so closed to me he held my wrist with his right hand and left hand was holding me from my waist. His touch was giving me chills in my spine. When i looked at him I saw anger in his eyes I wanted to ask him that why he dragged me like this but when I saw anger in his eyes I forgot everything all I wanted to run from him. I even tried to loose myself but only it made his grip tight. Finally I managed to ask him.

"Sir why you dragged me in your office?? " I asked nervously

"Because you were not paying attention during my lecture " He said directly looking into my eyes

When I heard him I was shocked I was having bad feeling about it I don't wanted Nayan guess to be right. Huhh this all is getting hard for me to handle.

"But sir I was paying attention at your lecture" I said not looking at him.

"Yaa, I saw that how much attentive you were in my lecture " He said taunting me.

" Sorry sir, it won't happen again" I said

"Was that joke that much funny that you didn't pay attention to my lecture Miss Aakriti Sharma" by the time when he finished his sentence his grip got tightened which was hurting my wrist.

When I heard my name from his mouth it sounded so sexy I wanted him to call me again and again. His voice,touch everything about him is making me insane I want to get angry on him because of his behaviour but when I look into his eyes my anger fades away all I think about is to make love with him. He is making me go crazy.

"No sir it's nothing like that" I said looking at him and biting my lower lip.

"Sir can you please leave my hand it's hurting" I said

"Ohh, I'm sorry I didn't realize" He said.

Before leaving he pulled me again to him by my waist that I landed on his chest ( god my heart was dancing) I just wanted to get invisible at that moment.

"I don't like when you laugh on someone else joke or someone else make you blush other than me, keep this in mind, girl"

As he finished his sentence I saw smirk on his face. I was so shocked to move from my place. Then he loosen his grip and I ran away.