Part 2

After the spar had begun, Shinazugawa rushed at tomioka with mild speed, thinking he wouldn't be able to keep up with the attacks and end up getting hurt.

The water breather, to everyone's surprise, was able to dodge and block all of the sent attacks.

Then Shinazugawa went a little overboard and used his breathing, which didn't do shit to tomioka, and instead, he kept on fighting without using his breathing.

It wasn't long that Shinazugawa was now on the floor, coughing blood, and suddenly, his eyes went blank after tomioka's finishing strike, which indicated that Tomioka Giyuu had won the fight.

Everyone was awestruck at how easily Tomioka handled and kicked Shinazugawa's ass.

After the fight ended and Tomioka was declared the winner, Shinazugawa was sent to Kocho's estate for treatment.

The master then dismissed all the present hashiras.

A cheerful and bright looking lady then came towards tomioka and started to talk with him, and they surprisingly got all along and saw each other as siblings.

Though all the individuals wanted to see the raven's smile, they focused on befriending him first.

All of them except one young lad gathered around him and started talking over one another's words while the stoic beauty began to feel uncomfortable and sneakily got away from these weirdos.

While the simps were making a fuss, they didn't notice the absence of the one they considered ethereal .

Meanwhile, with our beloved water pillar◇

Giyuu's POV:

I was wandering around when I came across a narrow lake. It seemed to be peaceful, so I decided to rest close to it, but as I walked further ahead, I came across someone. It was a young boy with long black hair and cyan blue tips and cloudy blue eyes, deep in thoughts.

At first, he didn't acknowledge me being there, so I took it as a sign of being left alone and having some rest with no disturbance and slept soundly under a tree with acceptable shelter from the sunlight but later on when I woke up I noticed him staring at me.

' Okay....? '

But the fact that he moved places from under a house roof to a tree close to me was quite weird to me, but I shrugged it off and decided to figure out what his deal was. How am I going to do that ? By talking to him....

Yes, me talking to him. Surprising, right? With my cold and gloomy personality in the anime you wouldn't have expec-

Stop breaking the fourth wall, sweetie. Unless you want me to remove the existence of salmon daikon from this world 🙂🔪.- lily

Yes ma'am🫡 ( crying internally ) .

Now let's get to work...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my berries!!
How yall doing? Hope you're fine and sorry for not uploading this sooner since I had some Internet problems but I will be back with the next part soon so stay tuned!!
Byeee(*つ'・∀・)つ