Part 3

Giyuu's POV:

Okay, so.... How do I do this?

Should I just go towards him and strike a conversation.....🤔 . Hmm.......but I dunno how to do that....(  ̄ー ̄).

Whatever! I'll just approach him and stare at him, and just maybe he might say something instead of staring at me like a creep(T_T).

Muichiro's POV:

I was staring at this pretty person until I realised that he was coming closer to me and I stood up from my place as well he stood in front of me and looked me in the eye. He was so pretty and I just wanted to see him smile and have him pat my head like an older brother would... wait what...? Older brother? Why did I have that thought?

But it wouldn't be so bad to have an older brother, right?

Oh... we're staring at each other... maybe I should introduce myself... my name is... wait what's my name? The master always says that my name is Muichiro Tokito...

Okay....

No one's POV:

The young lad opened his mouth and spoke

" Hello..."

" Hello..." The raven haired man spoke.

" My name is Muichiro Tokito..The Mist Hashira "

" Tomioka Giyuu... The new Water Hashira. "

" ...Would you like to watch the clouds with me ? " the shorter male spoke.

" Sure.." The man agreed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello my berries!
How you doing? Hope you're well
Sorry this was short and though its winter break, I am extremely busy with house chores and assignments 😅
I'll try to make the next part a bit longer so stayed tuned !
Also there might be a bit of giyuu and mui being cute siblings so... hehe(uωu*)
Byeee!!! (っ'ω`)っ