Part 4

They both were just sitting on the ground and staring at the sky and looking closely at the clouds to find shapes. They both were getting sleepy and sleepy, to the point of the young hashira falling asleep on the elder's shoulder . The raven-head stiffened and tilted his head to see the child sleeping peacefully. He suddenly got a feeling of protection and thought he should take the younger to his home .

Tomioka picked and put Muichiro on his back and went to some workers and asked for Muichiro's estate, but the workers told him that they knew where the Mist hashiras estate is.

And so , Giyuu decided he would take the young lad to his newly built estate.

In the Water Hashira's Estate

Muichiro's POV :

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, but even if I did know where I was , I'd forget later on. (  ̄- ̄).

I got up and looked around and realised I was in a huge room, which was quite decent as well as elegant. I got up from the bed and moved towards the door, getting out of the room only to be met by a huge living room. I wandered around a bit and ended up in what seemed like the backyard of the place.

The backyard had an immaculate view with a lake blossom trees and a beautiful garden. I stood there looking at the sight in awe when a shadow came from right behind me.

It was the pretty person whom I watched the clouds with..! He looks so pretty... I want him to pat my head....

Giyuu's POV:

I stood behind him, wanting to ask him if he was hungry. However, he just stood there and kept staring at me until I took the initiative and spoke.

" Are you hungry...?? "

He just kept staring at me silently for the next few seconds and finally spoke.

" Yes.. "

" Is salmon daikon an eatable dish for you..? "

" Yes.. "

HE KEEPS STARING AT ME AND NOW IM GETTING AWKWARD..!