Chapter 7

POV: First person, Lloyd.

"Mom! Dad! We're home!" I realized my wording, "I mean, I'm home and I brought someone with me!"

My parents walked to the kitchen, "Oh sweetie you're back earlier than usual," my mom was the first to speak. She gasped when she caught sight of Y/n, "Oh! You must be Y/n!"

Mom walked over to us, I moved out of the way for her to greet Y/n, "Wu said told me your 'odd' situation. You're alright having to share a room with my son?" she asked Y/n.

Y/n nodded, looking towards me, "As long as he's okay with that,"

My mom turned to me too. I blushed, stilling having the thoughts of a girl in the same room as mine, excluding Nya cause she's 'one of the guys' I cleared my throat, "Yes, I'm fine with that,"

I looked down at Y/n's stuff, "Uh, I'll take your stuff to my room and um- My mom! Can show you..." I looked at mom for help, "around?" I gave off an awkward grin.

"Oh... ok!" Mom smiled, seeing my blushing state, dragging Y/n around the apartment, "Come on, sweetie I'll show you around," she placed a comforting hand on Y/n back.

I placed Y/n stuff to the side of my room. I sighed looking around my very very messy room. I'll clean this up, ninja style though.

"And this you and Lloyd's room!" my mom bursted the doors open, just as I was finished cleaning my- or our room. I had my green hoodie off, sweating a lot. How can cleaning be so tiring while saving the city not?

"Wow. What were you doing in here?" Y/n raised a brow.

I panted, gulping for air, "C- cleaning," I gestured to the top bed, "You'll sleep there,"

Y/n nodded as Mom clapped her hands together, "I'll go make us dinner," she walked out of our room.

"Wait mom!" I walked over to her, "Where's dad?" I asked.

"He'll be home soon. I told him to run to the store to get some," mom answered.

I nodded and went back to my room, where I find Y/n talking out her stuff, "Where do I put my clothes?"

I walked over to the closet, "There's tow side so, I have the left side for you," I shyly smiled, "I hope I won't make you uncomfortable here," I looked down. I mean not uncomfortable about this. Just flustered about it. I just hope this is just a small crush and that I can move on by just having her as a friend and roommate. But I can't help it, she's not like the other girls. (Yes sorry)

Y/n shook her head in disagreement, "If I'm uncomfortable then I'll say if I'm uncomfortable," she hanged her clothes into the closet, "anyways I'm going to take a shower,"

I sighed in relief, nodding, "okay," I just stood there.

Y/n blinked her eyes at me, easing a brow, "I'm going to take a shower," she empathized more on her last words.

I blinked, clueless as always, "What...?" I put my hands in my pocket.

"I'm to... take off my clothes to shower so..." her voice trailed away.

Now that's when I realized her words, "OH! I'm so sorry! I'll leave!" I hurried away, taking my homework to do in the living room. I was embarrassed at my stupidity, "Why do I always have to be dumb at these moments?" I muttered to myself, unaware of my mom hearing this from the kitchen.

"Hey! Don't call yourself dumb," she stopped cooking and walked over to me, "Something wrong? Why did you say dumb? What's wrong, honey?" Mom held my face, squishing it.

"I'm fine mom..." my eyes moved away from her gaze, I pouted, "It's just that..." if I tell mom my small crush is Y/n will she start screaming in excitement? I stopped myself from going any further.