Chapter 9

(Im pooped)

POV: First person, Lloyd.

I've already told my friends the situation. Typing it in my first period, while having Cole next to me.

My face filled with guilt and shame. There were so so many people whispering to each other, looking back at me in question. All I was thinking about was how hurt and frightened Y/n's face was. I've seen her so paranoid. Because her tone and expression are usually straight without emotion, seeing her like that made me even more upset.

"Ew, I can't believe he's dating a girl like her,"

"She's only been here for two days. Did they knew each other before?"

"What... they're dating? Aw, I missed my chance,"

Class went as usual, the only thing that was different were the voices surrounding me. And the fact that Coochie kept chasing me down, but good thing it avoided her.

I could not even focus in class, was just thinking about how is Y/n holding up on this. I clearly have her phone number, yet she hasn't send a text if she was alright. I mean I could text her, but I'm afraid.

The lunch bell rang, I soon got up and raced to Y/n's class. To see if she was alright. Without a thought, I didn't think about the people who was walk pass us talking.

I saw her class, yet it was already empty. I looked around, passing by people who side eyed me. There I saw Y/n exit out of the girl's restroom. I calmly walked to her, "Y/n hey-," she turned around, wearing sunglasses, "What... why are you wearing sunglasses?"

———{                                     }———

POV: First person, Y/n.

While walking to my second period I was stopped by Coochie. She was about to push me against the wall, I dodged her like a bullet.

"Hey!" she called me out, as I continued to walk away, "The fuck are you walking away for?! You better fucking explain yourself bitch!" she fasted walked to me.

I stopped and turned to her, as she almost fell back from immediately stopping when I did. I scoffed, "You're not even in a relationship with him," I shrugged, "Nor I am. Like Jesus Christ, you're not even his ex or anything. You're just some stalker who's obsessed with him because he's the green ninja," everyone surround us, phones up and recording.

"Oh really?" she smirked as if that will help with anything.

I pressed my lips together, eyebrow raised, "Yeah," I calmly nodded, "i can call you out on something. And, I literally don't need evidence judging by how unaware you are,"

Coochie huffed, crossing her arms, "And what would that be?"

I smiled brightly, "I know you really really like Lloyd. But you're very disloyal. If kept your legs closed in the bathroom with another pair of shoes with you, maybe... just maybe, Lloyd might've like you," I chuckled as I saw the horror in her face, "Like seriously, couldn't hold your urges and vocals, hmm?" I hummed and titled my head. Yeah literally on my first day of school here. Oh it was wild in the restrooms, when I decided I might just go do my business during passing period.

All eyes on her now.

ANYWAYS the bell rang and I had to go to my other class. Then when lunch started, I went to the restroom.
Cause when I was calling her out I was traumatized and irritated, so my eye contacts were taking up and my eyes started to hurt.

Many of the girls in the bathroom, just started at in shock as I took my eye contacts out. Wu reassured me that nobody here is normal. I think he means everyone here in this world are weird.