Welcome to the Final Show

TW: Mentions of Self Harm

*

"Hey mum!" Harry shouted as he walked into his old house. Today was the day, Louis was finally being introduced to Harry's mom.

Louis reached out to his family over phone since they lived so far and had told them about the good news, as they did with the rest of their families.

They were happy for Louis and Harry, and most promised their presence.

Harry's mom walked into the kitchen with a bright smile on her face. After she had time to cool down about their age gap, she finally accepted that her son was happy and decided she wanted to meet Louis.

This is the first time Anne had seen Louis in person, so she was a bit taken aback by how in shape and tall the young lad was.

"Hello honey," Anne hugged Harry with a smile.

"Hi mom," he smiled, hugging her back.

They pulled apart, Louis standing awkwardly beside them. "Right, mom," Harry began with a grin. "This is Louis, my fiancé!" Harry introduced excitedly.

"Nice to meet you ma'am," Louis said, shaking her hand nervously.

Anne chuckled. "Nice to meet you too, Louis, right?"

"Yes, ma'am," Louis confirmed, his neck prickled with nervous sweat.

"You can just call me Anne," Harry's mom told Louis.

"Ok," Louis nodded.

"Anyway, let's get to know each other, shall we?" Anne asked.

"That would be wonderful," Louis agreed with a smile.

Harry was happy knowing that everything was going well, hoping for their—Anne and Louis's—good connection to stick until him and Louis got married. Anne prepared tea for the three of them, setting in down on the small dining room table where the boys were sitting.

"So, Louis," Anne began as she sat down across from him. "What are you doing for work?" She asked.

Louis cleared his throat before speaking. He was about to tell Harry's mom what he hasn't even told Harry, and was ready for Harry to be upset about it. "Well, I'm trying to get a degree in business where I can take over for my dad who owns his own company," Louis explained.

Harry stared at Louis in shock, Louis's dad owns his own company? Why hadn't he been told this before? Harry wasn't about to get upset here though. Harry thought it had made sense that Louis could always pay for things with no job.

"Oh well that's great!" Anne exclaimed. "What type of company does he own?" She asked.

"Well," Louis said nervously. Louis scratched the back on his neck. "A strip club actually," he admitted, embarrassment flooding his face. This is why he hadn't told Harry. It was embarrassing for him to have his father work at such a place.

"Oh, that's a bit of a shock," Anne said, a non approving look on her face.

"Yeah," Louis said lowly, embarrassment flooding into his veins.

"Anyway," Harry cleared his throat as he was trying not to laugh at his mom's reaction, but mostly, to change the subject. "Mom how have you been lately?"

"Pretty good, it's lonely without you at home," Anne forced a dry laugh.

Harry giggled. It was going to be a long day, pretending that he wasn't mad a Louis and that he totally knew about this business Louis was talking about.