Volt 27

Warnings: Trauma and chaos
Word count: 3462
Edited: 6/6/24

Notes:
Italics - Tsukare signing
Underlined italics - Family member/friend signing
'Italics with apostrophes' - Thoughts
Drowzee - Aizawa's contact name

After talking it over with my parents and a bit of convincing, I was allowed to go to the skate park. The conditions being I call them if anything happens, text one of them when I get there and when I'm on my way back and be home before dark. All in all, fairly simple. So, after meeting with Nedzu and All Might being suspended from teaching, I walked to the park with my keys in the 'ready to stab' position.

"Tsukababes!" I looked up and saw Mina waving excitedly, I waved back slightly, taking out an earbud as I walked through the fence opening. I was already getting weird looks for wearing a long sleeved shirt in May, the temperature reaching 72° fahrenheit (about 22° celsius) and here I am wearing ripped jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

"Tsukabro! How are you not dying of heat in that man?" I simply shrugged, taking in everyone else's attire.

Kirishima wore a thin t-shirt and cargo shorts, a hoodie resting on the park bench with a bandana tied around his forehead to keep his hair out of his face. Sero wore a very oversized shirt and baggy pants. Mina wore shorts and a tank top. Kaminari's outfit caught my eye and I found myself struggling to look away. He wore a loose fit, low rise crop top and a skater skirt, bracelets and a few hair ties around his wrist and a few necklaces. My breath got caught in my throat and I could feel my face heating up, my heart beating a little faster and butterflies jumping around in my stomach.

"Uh, I-I guess I just have a good tolerance to the heat." Mina winked at me when she caught me continuously glancing towards an oblivious Kaminari. He looked hot, maybe it was the outfit, maybe it was the large amount of confidence he held that didn't come off as arrogant, or maybe it was just him. But he looked hot.

"But like, long sleeves and jeans? I got an extra shirt with me if you get too hot." I nodded at Sero's offer, thankful that he cared enough to offer but the thought of even wearing a t-shirt in public had me anxious.

"Okay but seriously, bro. You gotta tell me your work out, I can tell how built you are through a long sleeve." I awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of my neck.

"I've been training for the better part of the last four years. The last two have been more about working out and getting the muscle mass. If you ever want a gym buddy, I'll go with you and stuff." He punched his fists together with his quirk and smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." I tugged my drawstring a little closer to me, suddenly feeling like I was being watched. I sat down on the bench beside Mina, she took the chance to sunbathe while the others were taking a break from skateboarding.

"Tsukare, let me know if you want a snack or a drink, I got a ton in my bag." I couldn't help but laugh a little. "What? I'm the big brother friend, I have four younger siblings, so I'm used to having to be prepared." I looked at him with wide eyes now.

"Four?" He nodded, smiling gently at the thought of them.

"Yeah, if we ever hang out at my house then you'll probably meet them, at least one or two of them." I gave him a thumbs up and grabbed my phone, texting my parents that I got to the park a few minutes ago and that I was okay.

"Okay, I gotta ask." We all turned towards Mina. "What is going on between you two?" She pointed a pink finger back and forth to me and Kami.

"That guy from C is still bothering me, so Kami is pretending to be my boyfriend whenever he's around." She hummed in understanding and Kaminari nodded along with my words.