Chapter 1: A Chance Encounter

In a world parallel to the familiar Naruto universe, where destiny takes a different turn, the story of Naruto Uzumaki begins. Born into a life of neglect and abandonment, Naruto's journey takes an unexpected twist when he leaves his village at the tender age of five.

As far as Naruto could remember he was adored by the village of Konoha but behind the scenes in the Uzumaki home, his family Minato, Kushina, and Naruko treated Naruto like he was an outcast and didn't belong with their family, the only member of their family that loved Naruto is his younger sister Aiko Uzumaki just a year younger than her brother Naruto.

While Naruto and Aiko were playing Kushina burst into Aiko's room and demanded to know why this 'demon' was not where he should be, Naruto with so depressed, and his heart sank that his mother would call him a demon, Kushina just stood there in the room with her arms crossed and so much anger on her face.

Naruto just didn't try to speak as he just dropped Aiko's toys and ran back to his room in the loft, Naruto closed the door behind him then he thew and destroyed what little belonged to him but by the time he finished, he punched so hard at one of the support beams in his room that his hand started bleeding.

Aiko heard everything from her room with her room being only right next to the loft door, she left her room and was about to open the door only to be stopped by Naruko "Why do you waste your time with that Mon...", she stopped before she could finish as he face had been slapped by Aiko "Don't you even call him that ever again." she said her voice almost sounds demonic.

Naruko was taken back by this and just nodded out of submission "Fine, keep wasting your time with him, he'll never be part of this family." she said as she turned around and then walked away leaving Aiko alone, Aiko sighed, Aiko doesn't know why her family treats Naruto like this but she continued on her small mission and that's to check on her brother who she adores and looks up too, upon entering Naruto's room she is shocked of Naruto's actions and bleeding hand.

Aiko rushed to Naruto's bedside unit and opened the door to find something for his hand, she finally found plasters and bandages, she went over to him and applied three plasters on his knuckles then wrapped bandages around his hand, "Thank you, Aiko." Naruto said with a small warm smile on his face which made Aiko happier that they got each other.

A month later in October, a birthday is being held for Naruko's birthday but it should be Naruto's too as they are twins but they don't acknowledge Naruto at all, today is also the arrival of Tsunade, Shizune, Jiraiya, Kurenai, and Lord Third Hiruzen.

With them around they treat Naruto with a lot of kindest and love from a family that should have shown for Naruto, this year Naruto hasn't been seen around the family gathering and this didn't go unnoticed by Aiko and Tsunade, they both excused themselves to see Naruto as they make their way up to his room but Tsunade is confused that his room is in the loft.

Aiko knocked on Naruto's door but there was no answer, Tsunade knocked on the door once it opened up slightly then they looked at each other with confused and worried expressions on their faces, they searched around Naruto's cramped space but they couldn't find him in his bedside unit nor his old fallen apart wardrobe.

Aiko sat on Naruto's bed only to hear and felt a fold-up paper under her butt, Aiko grabbed it and then took it over to Tsunade to look at as Aiko is too young to read nor make out what Naruto has written, Tsunade gently took the note off her then Tsunade unfold it to read the note, Aiko looked around the room one more time only to noticed Naruto's window was open but then she heard Tsunade gasp and covered her mouth with tears streaming down her face.

Naruto left a day before the birthday, he had hoped for Aiko to find his letter and take it to either one of the other people who trusted him and Aiko, she was lucky that Tsunade decided to check up on Naruto with her, but in his letter, he had left home out of the harsh abusement, beat ups, abandonment, and neglect on him.

With much anger within Tsunade's blood and even Aiko could sense this, Aiko ran downstairs and jumped into Kurenai's arms "What in Kami's name?." she said with a sudden surprise "What's the matter, Aiko?." she asked politely, "Granny Tsunade is mad." she said as she clings to Kurenai tightly "Mad?... Mad about what Aiko?." Jiraiya said looking confused.

Suddenly the group felt trimmers throughout the house and they were coming from the stairs, "Oh dear...This doesn't sound good." Jiraiya said as he began to sweat and hoping that she wasn't mad about him, once Tsunade appeared before them she crossed her arms and looked so mad you could maybe see some lighting coming out of her eyes.

Tsunade's attention is towards Minato, Kushina, and Naruko "You three should be ashamed of yourselves." she said with a hint of venom in her voice, the others looked confused then Shizune spoke up "Sensei what's the matter." she says while coming up to Tsunade only to get a slap on her right boob as she noticed the note and took it off Tsunade, Shizune looked at the letter then Jiraiya, Kurenai, and Hiruzen appear behind her and read the letter over her shoulder.

With much fury from the others they all gave Kushina and Minato a good backlash and reminded them of what they went through when they were kids, even Naruko was scared of everyone and their backlash towards her brother who did nothing wrong but always showed kindness.

With much anger within Aiko, she left out some words that even made kushina's heart sink "You are all horrible people, I don't want to be part of this messed up family anymore." she said with much anger and tears streaming down her face, "Lord Third I will be adopting Aiko after learning today's events." Kurenai said as she got a nod from Hiruzen and she left the Uzumaki house with Aiko, they were followed by Shizune who couldn't stand being in the same house.

Tsunade left soon after slammed the door behind her and walked back to the hospital to have her head cleared, Jiraiya stayed a bit and gave them some final words before leaving "I hope he forgives you three someday, but I fear it's too late for that." he said then he walked out on them and went to find Naruto as Jiraiya is hoping he could convince Naruto to come back.

A Week Later.

Filled with a mix of sadness and longing, Naruto wanders, unsure of where his path will take him. His heart seeks solace from the pain inflicted upon him by his neglectful parents and one sibling. Little did he know that his journey was about to forever change his life.

As fate would have it, just a week after leaving his village, young Naruto stumbles upon the hidden village of Tsukigakure. Unlike Konoha, this village is known for being an oasis of peace and kindness. Within its walls reside individuals who, like Naruto, have experienced their fair share of hardships and have found solace and acceptance within Tsukigakure's welcoming embrace.

It is here that Naruto meets Tsukino, the village leader, a strong and compassionate woman in her late twenties. Immediately sensing the light within Naruto's soul, Tsukino extends a hand of friendship, taking the young boy under her wing. Naruto finds himself drawn to her warmth and guidance, feeling a sense of belonging he never thought possible.

It is under Tsukino's care that Naruto encounters Kaguya Otsutsuki, a woman of immense power and wisdom who resides within the village. Impressed by Naruto's resilience and inner strength, Kaguya decides to adopt him as her own. Naruto is both overjoyed and grateful for this newfound family, finally experiencing the love and acceptance he craved.

During his first few days in Tsukigakure, Naruto also crosses paths with Ryoko, a six-year-old girl who, like him, has experienced her fair share of hardships. Ryoko, also adopted by Kaguya, becomes Naruto's closest companion, sharing in both his joys and struggles. Together, they forge a bond that will shape their futures and carry them through the trials that lie ahead.

As Naruto settles into his new life in Tsukigakure, he begins training under the guidance of Kaguya. She recognizes his untapped potential and teaches him the ways of chakra manipulation, ninja skills, and the history of their world. Naruto's journey as a shinobi begins, filled with excitement, hope, and a burning desire to protect those dear to him.

Amongst the peaceful valleys and serene mountains of Tsukigakure, Naruto's destiny begins to unfold. With the support of his newfound family and friends, he embarks on a quest to uncover the truth about his past and contribute to a world where acceptance and unity prevail.

Little does Naruto know, his journey will be filled with challenges, danger, and moments of self-discovery. But armed with the love and strength he has found in his new home, Naruto is ready to face the trials that await him on his path to becoming a legendary shinobi.