Chapter 14: Kazu Vs. Sashin

Four days passed, and the two teams made it to Suna on their third day and made their way to the hotel they would stay in for the Chunin Exams, Naruto couldn't believe Suna looked so different with newer buildings and a big arena for the Chunin Exams, on the fourth day they spent time together as a family and trained a little more just to be more prepared for the exams.

While training Konoha's New Team 7 watches them from afar - Sashin Uchiha (son of Sasuke Uchiha and Hinata Hyuga) who acts as the brawler of the team and declares herself as team leader and mostly full of himself, the next member is Mitsuki (son of Orochimaru) a clone of Orochimaru but still raises Mitsuki like his own official blood, finally there's Xeno (daughter of Kiba Inuzuka and Tenten) she is the combination of both of her parents, she has her mother's looks, smarts and craziness for weapons and also has her mother's temper, she has her father's eyes and his fondness to dogs, she also has his temper and this makes her the most dangerous member of Team 7 as they looked at the team they might face later in the Chunin Exams.

Suddenly both Team 4 and Team 10 are approached by Ina Yamanaka (daughter of Gaara and Ino Yamanaka, and brother to Inojin Yamanaka) who is always kind and caring came up to Kazu and offers her hand "Hi, I'm Ina Yamanaka, welcome to Suna." she said with a happy smile on her face, a little surprised, and everyone else from Team 4 and Team 10 watched as Kazu showed a reassuring smile and took her hand and shakes it "I'm Kazu Otsutsuki, I've heard so much about your clan, are they good at their mind transfer jutsu?." he said showing a very interesting and polite manner.

Ina was taking back a little from this interest and softly smiled and nodded "My clan is powerful with this technique, it can be a pain just to learn it." she said as the two stopped shaking and let go of each other's hands, then the rest of Team 4 and Team 10 came up to her and introduced themselves which she blushed and surprised that there's shinobi around her age that has better manners "Okay you guys, don't crowd her, she'll get scared." Naruto said as he approached them, "Okay Sensei/Uncle/Father." they all said in unison.

"Huh? Father?." Ina said as she looked at Kazu, "This man is your father?." she said and finished as she got a nod "Well...He's my adoptive father, but I see him as my real father." he said with a smile then Ina look at Naruto once more "You seem similar, what's your name Sensei?." she asks curiously about who he was "I'm Naruto Otsutsuki." he said then they all were a little startled of her star-struck eyes "Oh my gosh, you're THE Naruto." she said then stopped when Sora came up next to him after her afternoon naps "Hmm...Oh hi, I'm Sora Otsutsuki." she said with her happy-go-lucky attitude ad she offers her hand out and Ina took it "I'm Ina, it's nice to meet you." she said with a smile on her face.

Suddenly Ina gets shoved aside "Who said you can Introduce yourself like that." Sashin said as he cracked his knuckles and got ready to beat her up but Kazu stepped between them protecting Ina, then Team 4 and Team 10 stood with Kazu protecting Ina also "Take one more step and there will be heal to pay." Kazu said as he crossed his arms then Kai went to Ina and helped her up "Are you okay?." she asked feeling concerned for Ina's well-being "Yeah I'm...I'm alright." she said as she held her bruised arm.

Before Sashin would think he take on both teams, Ino appears from a smoke bomb and shows a scolding and stern face to Sashin who is very afraid of her and already sweating bullets down his face "Ino Sensei...I'm glad you're here, those people have been beating up Ina...I...I was about to protect her." he said trying to get the heat of him, Sora was about to tell Sashin off but Naruto stopped her and just look at the scene unfold itself.

"You are just as bad as your father Sashin," Ino said still having her arms crossed then she continued "And it's Lady Kazekage to you young man, and don't give me that bullshit, I've already been told what has happened," Ino said as her presence scares anyone but everyone in Team 4 and Team 10 were a bit dumbfounded and didn't know how to react to this situation.