OC #2: Prince Ian Daphnes Nohanson Hyrule

Prince Ian

Age: 17 years old

Height: 5"7

Weight: 150 lbs

Race: Hylian/Demi God

Family: Cousin is Princess Zelda. He is second in line for the throne of Hyrule in the Royal Family. He is a descendant of Hylia by blood, but he is Nayru's son by spirit.

Biography: Ian Daphnes Nohanson Hyrule prefers to be called by the name Ian only by his friends. He is the incarnated spirit of the god, Genji, god of Healing. As a small child, he has had nightmares pertaining to a hidden evil awaiting Hyrule. He had even seen a creepypasta while wandering the dark halls of Hyrule Castle in the middle of the night. Now, he and Mohammad are best friend princes while he is also a close friend to Meagan, The Heroine of Time.

He usually does not like having to stay proper and formal all the time. Like Zelda, he would disguise himself as a commoner and explore Hyrule Castle Town Market and all of Hyrule. Mainly, he would sneak off to Lon Lon Ranch to visit Malon, the love of his life. When talking to people, he does not judge them by their outward appearance. He is able to see the beauty in their spirit and thus treat everyone fairly. He was not blessed with good health though. He was born with a condition that would make him convulse uncontrollably and lose time. When inhabiting the Modern Dark Realm, he was able to learn that it was epilepsy. Meagan helps care for him and aid him during his worst of falls and injuries.

Personality: - stable
                         - outgoing
                         - protective
                         - wise
                         - intelligent
                         - assertive
                         - strong

Skills: - archery
             - fencing
             - academics
             - sear
             - Nayru's Love
             - Nayru's Rejection
             - Magic
             - negotiations
             - politics

❤️Likes: - reading
                  - writing poetry
                  - mythology
                  - dark chocolate
                  - soup
                  - black tea
                  - spices
                  - classical music

😡Dislikes: - people not listening to him
                       - country music
                       - violence
                       - sour foods and candies
                       - princely expectations
                       - shoes (when he was a child)
                       - grey
                       - sailing

❤️‍🔥 Potential Love Interests: - Malon

Sexual Orientation: - He/Him
                                        - Heterosexual

😬Fears: - being in the dark
             - being poisoned
             - being helpless
             - snakes
             - his nightmares

😬Fears: - being in the dark             - being poisoned             - being helpless             - snakes             - his nightmares