OC #4: Jonathan

Jonathan

Age: 21 years old

Height: 5"11

Weight: 195 lbs

Race: Terminian

Family: He was orphaned at age 6 when his parents were killed in the Ikana Valley while studying it's dark ancient history. It was believe that the undead Ikana Tribe killed them. He was then adopted by his grandfather, Professor Shikashi. His grandfather taught him how to read the stars and concoct potions.

Biography: Jonathan was taught the ways of science by his grandfather and his skillset grew greatly making him the youngest and yet greatest scientist in all of Termina. When he turned 14, he ventured to Ikana Valley to investigate its secrets along with learning the truth behind his parents' deaths. What he found out was horrific. The Ikana King denied ever even meeting his parents, but he appeared to be greatly frightened and he warned Jonathan to not go to the Stone Tower Temple. Of course, he disobeyed the King's request and failed to heed his warning. He ventured to the temple where he found a creepypasta hideout along with a portal from their source. There, he met Ben Drowned and Jeff the Killer. They openly admitted killing his parents all those years ago and laughed saying that it was extremely fun watching them suffer and writhe in pain. Jonathan grew furious and lunged towards them to attack them. He was no match for them. Jeff attempted to slash his throat, but he failed to do so.

Jonathan received a large gash across his neck and chest and felt blade cutting bone. He fell unconscious and the creepypastas left him for dead. He later came to and escaped with his life back to his grandfather. His wound was treated. He then went on to study the paranormal, create potions to help heal those afflicted by the creepypasta along with potions that could be used as weapons, and he studied the ways of the Sheikah so that he could fight them off and kill them the next time he crosses paths with them. Shortly after, he met Meagan while she was on a journey with her brother, Link, to retrieve the Majora's Mask stolen by Skull Kid. They became good friends, but due to her limited time, she could not hang out more with him. Years later, he sees Meagan again and is head over heels for her.

Personality: - calm and collected
                         - book smart
                         - kind
                         - protective
                         - long tempered
                         - curious
                         - hopeless romantic

Skills: - chemistry
             - kunai throwing
             - potions
             - reading the stars
             - healing
             - archery
             - Sheikah martial arts
             - fencing
             - electrical engineering
             - hacking

️Likes: - science
                  - archeology
                 - sweets
                 - learning ancient history
                 - classical music
                 - wandering Termina at night

😡Dislikes: - romantic rivals
                       - creepypastas
                       - spicy food
                       - obnoxiously loud noises
                       - repetition
                       - ignorance
                       - plagiarism

Fears: - death
                  - Majora's Mask
                  - the moon falling
                  - water
                  - wolfos
                  - tektites

❤️‍Possible Love Interests: - Meagan
                                                     - Malon
                                                     - Romani
                                                     - Pamela

❤️‍Possible Love Interests: - Meagan                                                     - Malon                                                     - Romani                                                     - Pamela