𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 08

एक और शाम बीती
ना तेरा कोई पैग़ाम आया
किसी उलझन में होगे तुम
यह कहके दिल को समझाया...
~Aviraaj S. Rathore
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**In Greece**

3rd Person's POV

A woman was mercilessly thrashing a man's back with a whip that had little glass pieces attached to it,

"Please sto.... stop, I beg you, I---I will tell you everythin...g, sto..op" the man cried in pain.

The woman was none other than Aarayna she was already angry when Jonnah told her that some people tried to enter Dhruv's residence and the main man not opening his mouth was just the cherry on top, over the years she had learned to control her anger but when she loses her cool, no one can control her.

Fucking- finally, I had already extended my stay here due to this moron who was not ready to open his fucking mouth, I had decided to just come here for 2 days to tell Dhruv about my marriage which was a total disaster he got super angry but Dhrut...

Fucking- finally, I had already extended my stay here due to this moron who was not ready to open his fucking mouth, I had decided to just come here for 2 days to tell Dhruv about my marriage which was a total disaster he got super angry but Dhruti on the other was sooo happy as if it was her marriage, they both would be coming for the wedding functions whose dates even I don't know, he was totally against me marrying in an arranged marriage setup, but I explained it to him that if not him my father would have made me marry some other businessman, and also I wouldn't have married if the man was not good, I didn't tell him the truth as he knows very little about my family, and I would like it to keep it the same way.

I looked at the man in front of me whose flesh was missing in many places out of which blood was pouring like a leaking tap, all his nails were missing and probably some fingers, I asked him with utmost gentleness when my people caught him about who sent him, as I was in no mood to kill, but he couldn't bear my gentleness, he is being tortured by me for the last 2 days, I would cut him and tell the doctor to stitch him up, for me to again open those stitches the next day, finally he is willing to open his mouth after wasting so much of my time.

I asked him, "Well do you need an invitation to speak or should I-"

He stuttered, "Pleaseee, pleasee have mercy on me I was told to attack this family and kidnap the kids, and--"

My blood boiled after hearing this so they were here to kidnap my munchkins, I cut him off by saying, "WHO? " He stopped speaking and looked at me with wide eyes and stuttered, "Ra-- Rajvir Singh---" I took my knife and slit his throat before he could finish speaking his name, I was furious he told me he would not harm them if I agreed to marry his chosen man, but I should have expected this from him, he is never one to keep his word. All I could see was RED, I so wanted to kill him but couldn't, after all, he was my father and even after his death, he would not let me live in peace.