Floptropican True Crime - The Killing of Trishi Paytussy and Nickole Minajiana

In the late 70's a murder case shook the entire nation after a student at Jiafeia High School was brutally dismembered and another went missing. It is one of the most gruesome unsolved cases in history and to this day strikes fear into the hearts of those who knew the victims personally.

Two friends and pupils at Jiafeia High School, Trishi Paytussy and Nickole Minajiana were the victims of the the unknown murderer. On the 29th of May 1975, Trishi left her lesson in the middle of the day and went to the toilets. She never made it back out alive or even in one piece. After half an hour Nickole began to worry about her best friend and the teacher allowed her to go into the restroom to look for her. When she went to check on Trishi she came upon a horrific scene. Trishi had been decapitated. Her intestines were found in the toilet bowl and the rest of her body was in pieces littered across the bathroom floor.

When the police arrived and questioned Nickole she gave details of how her friend had been threatened with death anonymously by someone. However Nickole believed that the sender of the letters was simply trying to intimidate and harass Trishi and she never though seriously of it. On the 3rd of June 1975, Nickole began to receive identical death threats by letter. Terrified by the letters, Nickole changed schools in an attempt to escape the killer but on the 12th of November 1975, she never made it back home from school. Although the police tried to find her for years, Nickole was never found after she had vanished without a trace. The case went completely cold in 1982 and 48 years since the tragedies happened to the innocent girls no one knows about the reasons or the identity of the anonymous letter writer.