The one who's in the way

Toga Himiko: 

I leave about only 2 minutes after Ochako-chan, I can't stop stressing about this exam. I about never cry. Only if something absolutely horrible happens, I never cried much before enless i was extremely overwhelmed. 

But something happened. Something that makes me want to fall to the ground bawling my eyes out, Ochako-chan is the one thing that makes me want to cry, I've been holding back my desires for so long. I hate it and I hate this. I wish this feeling would go away, recently I've been holding back on physical touch with Ochako-chan I'm terrified that I'll hurt her. The only one that has been here for me this whole time, the one who saved me without even being a real hero. 

Even though all this has happened it doesn't stop my yearning for blood, it doesn't go away. I want blood, no I need blood...

Though now I'm experiencing a feeling just as bad. I walk up to the UA building looking around for Ochako-chan since she would wait for me out front. I then see her.

I run up to her, 'Hey Och-' I freeze in place. She's with some guy!?

Uraraka Ochako: 

I turn from the boy I'm talking too and see Himiko-chan, she's looking at the guy next to me with a death stare. 'Who is this?' she says with a smile but clear frustration. She must be mad that I have other friends, right...?

I put my hands behind my back, while the green haired boy just stands there akwardly and flustered. 'He was falling so I helped him up' I say with a kind smile on my face. 

'So you don't know him?' Himiko asks looking a bit more relieved. 'Nope don't know him but we might if he gets into UA!' She smiles now at him. 'hope to see you there then messy haired boy!' 

The green haired boy now seems obviously flustered with two socially eccentric girls surrounding him like this. 'See you in the exam then!' I say waving to the boy and walking away with Ochako-chan.

Will both me and Himiko-chan get in? I'll keep hope! 

But something really is off with her lately...