You lied to me for his sake

A/n✨: warning slitly smutty

Me and JJ walked back to the chateau and all I could think about is I'm JJ maybanks girlfriend. Holy shit.
We got strait through the doors of the chateau and starting kissing our tongues colliding together in our mouths we walked to my room not breaking the kiss when JJ laid me down on my bed and started playing kisses all over my body. He lifts my body up and unzips my Dress leaving me in just bra and thong he goes back up to my face and kisses me again I pull his shirt off as he unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants down leaving him in his boxers. I turn over and straddle him so he's sat down and I start kissing him and leaving hickeys on his neck. We make out again as he starts to pull my bra strap down. When kie storms through the door saying "SIENNA"
"OH SHIT"she adds as she storms out the room
"Shit shit shit" I say to JJ
"Oh fuck" he says
"Put some clothes on JJ"
Me and JJ quickly put our clothes on. As I run out to kie.
"SO THIS IS YOUR LITTLE SECRET"
"What no"
"YOU SAID YOU WERE JUST FRIENDS"
"I know I know I'm sorry"
"CUT THE BULLSHIT SIENNA"
"What"
"WHY"
"Why what?"
"YOU LIED TO ME FOR HIS SAKE"
"Kie I'm sorry"
"I CAME TO FUCKING TELL YOU JOHN B HAS GONE TO HOSPITAL OH AND HES MACKING SARAH AND I COME TO TELL YOU WHILE YOUR FUCKING JJ"
"Kie please calm down"
"Why would you lie Sienna"
"I don't know I couldn't tell you because JJ didn't want me to and we didn't wanna risk jb knowing"
"WELL GUESS WHAT HE DOESNT FUCKING KNOW NOW.YOU KNOW WHAT SIENNA GO BACK TO FUCKING YOUR HOOK UP BECAUSE I KNOW THAT WONT LAST LONGER THAN TWO DAYS BECAUSE I KNOW HOW BIG OF A SLUT YOU ARE"
"Fuck you!" Sienna shouts
"No that's jjs job"
"Ye actually it is even though we haven't fucked yet. OH AND WERE NOT JUST HOOKING UP HES MY BOYFRIEND"
"What?"
"You heard me"
"YOUR A JOKE SIENNA WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LIE THOUGH"
"Kie you know me you know I hate the feeling shit it's too complicated I didn't wanna talk about it. Because I didn't know what was going on, I like him I really really like him I just was too scared to admit that"
"You still lied"
"AND YOU STILL CALLED ME A SLUT"
"YOUR A REAL BITCH SIENNA"
"Just leave please"
"THATS JUST WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO FUCKING DO"
As I see kie leave I start to cry, I've never argued with kie and I was sorry didn't wanna lie to her it's not like anyone else knew but why is she so mad over that. I get she's stressed with jb and Sarah and I get it but she didn't need to call me a slut that was so uncalled for.
I turn around to see JJ stood in the door way as he says "come here"
I walk up to him and just cry in his arms as he rubs my back telling me I'll be okay.
"Can we go see John b"
"Of course" he says as he kisses me on the forehead.
We take jjs Motar bike to the hospital and he keeps making sure I'm okay. God what more could I ask for. We arrive at the hospital and I don't say much but JJ puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk into the reception.
"Johnathan booker Routledge" I say
"Room 482"
"Thanks"
Me and JJ walk up to his room as we go in we see him laid with a cast on and bruises on his face. We see Sarah sat in the chair next to the bed holding his hand.
"What happened" I ask
"Topper pushed him off the tower"
"Oh shit" JJ adds
"Why"
"Because of me"
"What"
"Because he saw me and jb kiss and he got mad"
My heart hurt at her words. I hated seeing my brother like this even though he's an ass most of the time.
"So what's gonna happen with dcs" JJ asks
"Don't know the storm hit now just waiting to see what happens with this one" I say
"I thought kie was going to tell you what was happening because you weren't answering your phone"
"Ye she sorts told me but we got into an argument so"
"Oh sorry to hear that" Sarah says
"Shall we go back?" I ask JJ
"Yh sure"
We drive to the chateau and walk inside JJ lays on the sofa as I get a drink.
"Hey Jayj"
"Yes Routledge"
"Can you sleep in my room tonight"
"Yes are you sure"
"Positive"I say while walking to my room
We lay together as I try process whats just happened. JJ wraps his arms around my waist and cuddles into me I turn over and rest my head on his chest and fall asleep.

A/n✨: I know this was v short but I didn't know what else to put for this chapter