Brothers

The birds chirp outside my window as the sun shines through the fall color leaves. Today is my birthday but I was in no mood to celebrate. Why? Because today is the day the brothers's fiancées come to stay for the week before the engagement party. Also because Ruby wasn't here due to her trip to alpha school. I got up and dressed before hearing a knock at my door. "Come in" I said dusting off my maid uniform. "Happy birthday girl" shade said walking into my room with a vanilla cupcake and pink frosting. "Thanks Shade" I smiled and ate the treat but I soon noticed a worried look on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Listen Amy and I mean listen...." She said with a stern tone. "What ever you do don't accept any drinks or food from my brothers tonight." She said. "Why would I do that anyways I don't trust them" I said and she gently grabs my arms. "I'm serious Amy they will be persistent on it until you cave. The reason why is because they made a plan to take advantage of you...." She said and my heart sank. I know the brothers are cruel but to go as far as rape? I wanted to throw up at the idea of their bodies on mine. "Shade..... could you tell the others I'm not well... I don't want to risk that...." I said. "Unfortunately No because they will try to come here." She said and I sighed. "Ok well thank you for the warning" I said and we walked out together.
As always I got my prep work done and had the table ready for breakfast. I heard the laughs of the two lunas and walked into the kitchen just as they walked in. Both girls were absolutely stunning in their dresses and of course the brothers looked dashing in their dress shirt and pants. Knuckles had his long red fur pulled back with two strands down his face. Sonic has his quills slicked and pulled back as well. They are handsome I'll give them that but their hearts are selfish, spoiled and entitled. They sat down at the table where sonic sneered at the glass of water. Then their parents walked in with shade not so far behind. "I can't wait for ruby to come home" Aleena said. "As would I but first we celebrate our sons and their beautiful Lunas" Locke announced before sitting down. I saw shade roll her eyes and sips on her water. "Who pour this water?" Sonic asked. "I don't know" "Well who ever it was didn't check the ice because I see a specs of black in here" he growled. "Oh you mean the poppy seed you requested in your ice? Well suck it up and drink it" shade snapped. "Shade how—" "He requested it and is bitching about it father" she snapped once more. Sonic rolled his eyes and sips the water. Asshole. "So we have gotten news that the alpha of the BloodMoon pack will be coming early to present his gift to you both." Locke said after shaking off the shock his daughter gave. "Oh is Mephiles feeling better?" Knuckles asked. "I believe so" Aleena smiled. "Wonderful I wonder what he will give us?" Rouge asked sally. "Something glorious I hope" sally said. I help the chef bring out the food and as I was setting the plates down for knuckles and sonic I felt their eyes looking up and down my body. Shade was clearly ready to attack them. I of course ignored it and walked over to her. "Amy before you go I need you to prepare Mephiles room" Aleena said. "Yes luna Aleena" I bowed my head and walk out of the dinning room.
Later that night after avoiding the brothers successfully I was feeling at ease. I was cleaning up the dining room after they enjoyed a early dinner. Once I'm done I get to go back to my room to relax. I heard the door open and there they were. "Hello sirs is something wrong?" I asked placing the candle on the table. "Yes we know today is your birthday and would like to give you a drink and a little cupcake" Sonic smiled. "Oh no thank you" I said casually. "Come now we know we aren't the best but it's your twenty first birthday it's a big deal. We would like to give you your first legal drink" Knuckles said in a kind tone. "Again no thank you now excuse me" I said and try to walk past them but they pushed me back gently. "Come on why not just one?" Sonic smiled. "Ok want to know why? I don't trust you both now goodnight!" I snapped and knuckles smacks me hard. I felt my body hit the floor. "How dare you snap at us!" He yelled. "You fucking bit—" Sonic goes to smack me but out of no where someone grabs his arm and stops him.

"I don't think you should treat your staff that way. Let alone this very stunning maid."