New alpha

Sonic and Knuckles eyes widen and jaws dropped. I looked up and saw a handsome red and black hedgehog who suddenly pushed sonic into knuckles. "Now if she doesn't want a drink or food from you both respect it" he growled. "Alpha Shadow... you're very early..... is your father with you?" Knuckles stuttered. "No he has died and I'm the new alpha of BloodMoon" he said as he helps me up. "Are you ok miss?" He asked me. "Yes... thank you Alpha shadow" I bowed. "You may leave miss....?" "Amy" I said. "Amy have a good night" he said as the light shined in his ruby eyes making my heart jump. I nod and leave the room while glaring at the brothers. "Now if you two try anything with her again I will make sure you both are hanging by your tails." He growled. "We promise...." They both said with fear making me smile as I walked into the hallway. "Excuse me Amy" I stop and turn seeing Shadow approaching. "Yes Alpha Shadow?" I asked. "I have heard from Shade it's your birthday and would like to give you a small gift." He said and hands me a small blue box. I open it and saw a stunning charm necklace inside. "Oh it's beautiful but I can't accept this" I said and tried to give it back. "Nonsense I insist because you work hard and deserve something special" he smiled as he pushed it back. "Thank you I never had anything this nice. May I show you to your room?" I asked and he nods. As we walked we talked and he was genuinely kind making me start to actually like him. I felt my inner wolf whimpering which she's never done before. "Here it is alpha shadow I hope it's to your liking" I smiled. "Thank you Amy you have a good night and happy birthday" he smiled and kissed my hand before entering his room. My heart was pounding as I went back to my room and locked the door. "So are you ok?" I jump and turn seeing Shade sitting on my bed smiling. "Yes I'm ok thanks to Alpha Shadow" I said and placed the box down. "So you met Alpha Shadow Hm? Did you feel anything?" She asked. "Well my wolf was whimpering and my heart just couldn't stop pounding in his presence. I was finding myself being drawn to him." I said. "I knew it" she squeaked. "Know what?" I asked and she hugs me before pulling away gripping my shoulders gently.

"You and Alpha Shadow are mated by the moon goddess"