Change

It's been a month now since that nightmare and I finally gotten some therapy for it. Shadow and I also gotten married and I'm so happy. Yet lately I haven't been feeling well and finally decided to go to the pack doctor with Shade and Ruby. They took my temperature, my blood and did a lot of test before leaving me in the check up room. I'm scared of what's happening to me because I do have enemies and so does shadow. Shade and Ruby stayed with me and comforted me while we waited for the doctor. Our ears soon perked and the pack doctor walks in with a smile on his face so I knew it was all good. "I'm guessing just a slight cold?" I asked and he shook his head. "No my queen what you are dealing with your tests all came back positive for the same reason."

I moved the tables center piece once more out of nervousness waiting for Shadow to arrive home. "Amy relax he'll be thrilled" Ruby smiled. "I hope so I really do...." I said and my ear flicked hearing him walking in. "Amy I was informed you needed to speak to me as soon I arrived home. Is everything ok?" He asked. "Yes every is fine my love. Shade. Ruby." I looked at them and they nod before leaving me and Shadow alone. "So I went to the pack doctor today to figure out why I haven't been well lately and ummm got some news." I said and picked up a box. "What's wrong? Amy I'm not going to loose you am I?" He asked concerned and I giggle shaking my head. "No you won't loose me. Here open it." I smiled and he takes the box. I watch as he pulled the ribbon and torn into the wrapping paper before he lifted up the box. Inside he saw little socks, a rattle, a shirt that says number 1 dad on it, and a baby blanket. He looked up at me and I was grinning ear to ear before dropped the box and hugged me. "You're pregnant!" He said with joy. "Yes I am" I said. "We must tell the pack! I have an heir on the way with my beloved and beautiful luna." He said releasing me from the hug. "Let's" I smiled and we head to the pack guards to informed them to let all the pack members gather. They nod and do as they were told leaving us in happy bliss. Once the pack gathered shadow stood and smiled at them. "My pack as you know I have found my Luna, become your king and brought you a more peaceful life. Now today your Luna and I have a joyous announcement to make." He said and takes my hand bringing me closer. "We are now expecting our very heir to the pack!" He said and they pack howls in joy and happiness. Yet we were unaware that someone from the BlueMoon pack was lurking in the shadows and fled once the news was out.

Narrative pov

Sonic sat at the dinner table hearing his new bride Sally talk with Rouge about the honeymoon. Knuckles was drinking his drink looking at his tablet reading and tuning out his wife's voice. Soon a spy sonic had sent walked up to him and whispered in his ear. The green eyes soon turned yellow with anger and smashed his glass on the table before standing up.

"SHES WHAT?!"